Carson compared refugees to "rabid dogs"

OK but you have stated all illegal immigrants. I don't think Trump is only interested in deporting illegal Mexicans but they are the majority so they catch the most heat. Originally Posted by Budman
One of Trump's statements he said the Mexican government was sending these undesirables. If the government was sending them, it must be providing them with documentation to enter. That would cover both types.
Mexico has lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems to us. They are bringing drugs,and bringing crime,and their rapists. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Mexico" as a government is not, but "Mexico" as a government is not willing and able to put a stop to the trafficking and illegal emigration to this country, and they facilitated both for decades. At least seven decades in Texas of which I am aware, and it actually began as a legal trend for Mexican workers to contract with the sugar beet farms of Colorado over 100 years ago. ("contract" using that term loosely, of course)

It's easier and more "profitable" for Mexico to "defer" to the U.S., although "officially" fighting it locally is not something the current administration is interested in cultivating with the U.S.
One of Trump's statements he said the Mexican government was sending these undesirables. If the government was sending them, it must be providing them with documentation to enter. That would cover both types. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I don't think that's what he meant but who knows. Assuming the Mexican government is sending murderers and rapist over with the proper documentation then we need to send those fuckers back as well. If their undesirable in Mexico then they sure as hell are undesirable here.
I don't think that's what he meant but who knows. Assuming the Mexican government is sending murderers and rapist over with the proper documentation then we need to send those fuckers back as well. If their undesirable in Mexico then they sure as hell are undesirable here. Originally Posted by Budman
Can't disagree with that, it would be hard to sort them out. There are 46.5 million non immigrant admissions to the US yearly.
One of Trump's statements he said the Mexican government was sending these undesirables. If the government was sending them, it must be providing them with documentation to enter. That would cover both types. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
For a long time those traveling from South and Central America were allowed through the Southern border with a passport from a country from south of the Mexican southern border and Mexican "immigration" officers would stamp the passport with a date stamp and symbol giving the date the entered and they had 3 days to get out of the country (meaning get into the U.S.) or they were subject to being arrested.

Many of those people hid their passports once here and told border patrol they were from Mexico ... so when they were sent back they were not held and sent back "home"! Many of them from south of Mexico were actually trying to reach Canada, which for years allowed "asylum" from persecution and execution in the 80's, but the U.S. did not from LA countries.

To that extent Trump is accurate .. in that the Mexican government has "allowed" the flow of people into this country for decades.... unvetted and unidentified. Since the government does little for poor people, it is in their best interest and the governments to "allow" them to come to the U.S. where "compassionate" liberals will allow them to suck off the government tit....and if a bunch of murderers and rapists sneak in .... good riddance.... they don't want them back.... and apparently the "compassionate" liberals don't care!!!!!
That's not at all what he said and you know it. You left out the most important part. Illegal Mexicans otherwise known as criminals. Originally Posted by Budman
But that's EKIM and the lying liberals way, to take things out of context and outright LIE about them and defend them with all their vitriol as THE truth ( according to THEM ! ) . The Chimp is SOOOO good at mimicking what his handlers tell him !! Must get extra " nanners " for that !
Because just like the "mastermind" of the paris attack he couldn't because he was on the terrorist no fly list. So he came in through Greece as a refugee. Jesus your holding onto this thought like its the last piece of steak in the store. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Or more like the last dingleberry of the season up in KansASS !
I don't think that's what he meant but who knows. Assuming the Mexican government is sending murderers and rapist over with the proper documentation then we need to send those fuckers back as well. If their undesirable in Mexico then they sure as hell are undesirable here. Originally Posted by Budman
Can we send woomby back with that group when the round them all up ? I'll even volunteer to help pack his suitcase ( a plastic grocery bag ! ) . Wait 'til his " countrymen " with him on that return trip see all of his strapons in his bag ! That should make the return trip interesting for him ! And I'll swear that I had know idea how sand and busted glass got mixed into his Vaseline jar !
For a long time those traveling from South and Central America were allowed through the Southern border with a passport from a country from south of the Mexican southern border and Mexican "immigration" officers would stamp the passport with a date stamp and symbol giving the date the entered and they had 3 days to get out of the country (meaning get into the U.S.) or they were subject to being arrested.

Many of those people hid their passports once here and told border patrol they were from Mexico ... so when they were sent back they were not held and sent back "home"! Many of them from south of Mexico were actually trying to reach Canada, which for years allowed "asylum" from persecution and execution in the 80's, but the U.S. did not from LA countries.

To that extent Trump is accurate .. in that the Mexican government has "allowed" the flow of people into this country for decades.... unvetted and unidentified. Since the government does little for poor people, it is in their best interest and the governments to "allow" them to come to the U.S. where "compassionate" liberals will allow them to suck off the government tit....and if a bunch of murderers and rapists sneak in .... good riddance.... they don't want them back.... and apparently the "compassionate" liberals don't care!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And the Mexican Government gets a hell of a lot of money for it's economy from the mojados over here sending money back to their familias " otro lado " . Something like their 3rd largest source of "legal " government " income " behind PemBomb/ LeakEx, and their maquiladoras . There's no telling how much the drug trade get funnels to the government to look the other way. As in Chapo Guzman's 2 Houdini acts !
  • DSK
  • 11-22-2015, 08:11 PM
You mean all their murderers and rapists? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ever heard of the Mariel boatlift? Castro dumped criminals upon us. Do you think the Mexicans would be averse to letting a few murderers and rapists in among the border crossers just to fuck with the gringos?

Why do they rape so many of the women crossing illegally through their country, you stupid son of a bitch?
Ever heard of the Mariel boatlift? Castro dumped criminals upon us. Do you think the Mexicans would be averse to letting many hundred thousand murderers and rapists in among the border crossers just to fuck with the gringos?

Why do they rape so many of the women crossing illegally through their country, you stupid son of a bitch? Originally Posted by DSK
FTFY.
So what's your point, dirty dog? Sounds like you're arguing in your spare time on the same side of the question. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you really that stupid, he made the comment that no terrorist would take the time to go through vetting when they could just get a visa and enter. I pointed out that at least one did, you are seriously one of the stupidest people I have ever come across. Take your dick out of your daughters ass sometime. Fucking dumbass.
He was a Belgium citizen. Had a Syrian passport, and went through where there has not been a collection or sharing of intelligence. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Doesn't really matter he got in. So at least he was willing to go through the process.
Holy shit. Just asked a simple question and you launch into a tirade.

Obviously you can't handle the truth.

Or tell it.

Dipshit.
Doesn't really matter he got in. So at least he was willing to go through the process. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Please don't tell me you believe he floated over in one of those rickety ass boats.