REPUBLICANS ARE MORE ETHICAL THAN DEMOCRATS!

You will be banned momentarily, Marshall. You are pathetic. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You sound defeated, AGAIN!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

<-------exNYer's favorite past time! LOL!
<-------exNYer's favorite past time! LOL! Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Yes. I'm the green/red one. And that is your mom blowing me.
Yes. I'm the green/red one. And that is your mom blowing me. Originally Posted by ExNYer

*snick*
Review count ?

What a fucking moron........
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 01:52 PM
you two 69 much?
Review count ?

What a fucking moron........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway

wtf is he talking about, I got 22 reviews!

He's gonna get PTSD when I'm done with him and probably gonna qualify for Social Security Disability........

• CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 01:59 PM
no?

how about feed of each others bullshit because nobody else will

even though youre one in the same
If we were one and the same, Chica Chaser would have acted by now...........

Why are you such a fucking idiot CJ ?
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 02:03 PM
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 02:14 PM
If we were one and the same, Chica Chaser would have acted by now...........

Why are you such a fucking idiot CJ ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I know how to post under two different names without the mods knowing, but I don't

the mods prolly know you two are the same asshole, but cant do anything about it... other than get tired of your dishonesty and hamstring your sorry ass, youre pretty much safe ... but you know that eh?
Actually the claim is a given (yes, the bar is pretty low when talking about politicians) as conservatives have a ethical code. Sometimes they fail to live up to their code but they have one. Liberals by their very value system don't believe in ethical codes. Look at ANY liberal cause and it will conflict with another liberal value. Their values make no sense. You do need to separate politicians from the general public. Also note that "everyone does it" has been a defensive postion going back to Bill Clinton. When they can get you to accept that everyone does it then they win. You will lump all people together with the slimy even if that person is above reproach. Don't buy into the liberal line.

About ten years ago the liberal Kansas City Star did a report on the graft and corruption in the Missouri state house. They listed the politicians in order of the amount of money or gifts they had recieved. Dead last on the list (meaning the least corrupt) was a republican representative who had accepted a dinner from a supporter and then reported said "contribution" to the ways and means committee! Was he talked about for being 100% correct? Nope, he was still included in the corruption list as was everyone else. The Star did not even consider that some people were not corrupt. According to the Star, they were all guilty to different degrees. By the way, his meal was a small salad worth about ten dollars. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I disagree. For one thing, not all conservatives are Republicans and not all liberals are Democrats (as the thread is first about).

Second, even within Republicans and Democrats, both groups are so large they're made up of many smaller coalitions working together under the same overarching umbrella. They may have decided that they've found a group of organizations they can stomach working with, but fundamentally everyone is in it for themselves.

Third, "ethical code" is a loose and broad term. The KKK has an ethical code. Is it a code that most people would adhere to or believe is moral? No. The basic premise of their organization is such that most other people these days would find them abhorrent.

The same arguments you say liberals have above can easily be reversed upon conservatives. You say you believe in freedom, but you are for continued heavy control and punishment for marijuana use (some of you may say you individually support decriminalization of marijuana, but that is not the stance of the Republican party). You say you believe in privacy and equality, but you still refuse to allow gay couples the same rights heterosexual couples have. You say you want less government... except when you're making rules telling people what they can't do or when you're expanding the military.

In short, every large organization is going to have conflicting stances within itself. I'd say both organizations are about as corrupt as any large organization or corporation can be expected to be. You may have individuals who are well behaved, but we all know of the corrupting influence of money and it's not surprising at all when politicians get exposed in scandals given the amount of money that's often thrown at them.
You say you believe in privacy and equality, but you still refuse to allow gay couples the same rights heterosexual couples have. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
You immoral filth say you want equality for queers, but to get equality, you have to be equal........I have yet to see 2 butt-fuckers produce a future tax-payer........hemroids aint equal.......
  • Doove
  • 06-10-2013, 02:49 PM
I have yet to see 2 butt-fuckers produce a future tax-payer........hemroids aint equal....... Originally Posted by Uncle Han
So the more kids you produce, the more equal you are.

Interesting.
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 02:56 PM

Interesting. Originally Posted by Doove

don't let that Chinese accent of Uncle Han throw you off

Interesting. Originally Posted by Doove
no Doofus.....heterosexual sex is just more important than homosexual sex.....straight sex produces human beings.....a human being will be a detriment to society, or a benefit to society......it is in the interest of society for humans to be beneficial.....a child whose parents are married to each other has a better chance of being beneficial to society.....

Since marriage is governmental regulation of a personal relationship, why do you want governmental control over gay relationships?