B☉☉B JOBS... Guys what do you really think about them?

I've paid for a couple of boob jobs in my life, not on the same woman though LOL. First one was an el cheapo $2K job, implants on top of the muscle. This type is typically inserted through the nipple and the implant is just under the skin. When you think fake boobs think of these. I'm only thankful some other poor bastard has them next to him now.

Second boob job I paid for was an under the muscle job done with endoscopic surgery through a tiny incision in the armpit. Cost about $8-10K today. No one has ever guessed they aren't real. They look and feel as real as it gets. Being under the muscle the implant is constantly massaged.

I'm still attached to this boob job

Do your homework!
100% in favor of them.
Go for it.
I love them
You look beautiful as is, but your chances of getting my money will go up dramatically if you get a well done enlarged rack. When I play it is fantasy...and I fantasize about big tits.

Holly (sexyindallas), Payton Lyn, Lisa (txsensualmassage)...all amazing tributes to amazing surgical techniques...and they were busy in spite of how many guys on this thread claim nobody likes fake boobs.
Yes, and they look great! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
We anxiously await your reviews of each other.
We anxiously await your reviews of each other. Originally Posted by ManSlut
They are to come ManSlut. Don't worry, someone who is paying will have the opportunity to give her a genuine examination.
... Maybe if you all showed the small breasted girls attention back in high school, instead of the girl who had DDD at 16, we wouldn't think that men DID care about breast size so much. ... Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Ha! Fair point. And maybe if women cared less about what BOYS (of all ages) think and more about what MEN think, they would be less focused on boob size.

Cheers,

L4L
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-11-2013, 07:29 PM
While most girls with man-mades tend to look PERFECT clothed, when the tops come off, I have never seen a set that I like. When I wrap my fingers around a set of tits, I want to be able to squeeze and play as light or as hard as I want, not worry about if I am going to pop something. I am a proud member of the itty bitty titty committee... and that aint gunna change any time soon. Would hate to ruin the puffiest of nipples...
You look beautiful as is, but your chances of getting my money will go up dramatically if you get a well done enlarged rack. When I play it is fantasy...and I fantasize about big tits.

Holly (sexyindallas), Payton Lyn, Lisa (txsensualmassage)...all amazing tributes to amazing surgical techniques...and they were busy in spite of how many guys on this thread claim nobody likes fake boobs. Originally Posted by kingforaday
Payton Lyn my best friend, is busy for one because she just flat out Rocks. Two she has a killer body with hitting the gym everyday. Three her attitude is great. And then yes she has a killer set of boobs.
Payton Lyn my best friend, is busy for one because she just flat out Rocks. Two she has a killer body with hitting the gym everyday. Three her attitude is great. And then yes she has a killer set of boobs. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Also, she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. That's four right there.
Yes Tara...Payton has many admirable qualities...only one of which is an incredible rack.
True that