Trump, inject yourself with Agent Orange....

Lol. My pool guys are pretty generous with the chlorine. I don't think fish would live long in there.

It's actually a good idea. I could at least drain it and make it useful. At least it would have some fucking use if I put some fresh water in there and I throw catfish in that waste of money. I'll just fish out of that bitch when I have a craving for catfish.

People who know me in RL know how I am and how I don't give a shit. I should get a pool full of catfish and just treat that fucking waste of money like a fake ass lake. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

just cancel your pool service and you'll have a frog pond in no time!

BAHAAA
Lol. My pool guys are pretty generous with the chlorine. I don't think fish would live long in there.

It's actually a good idea. I could at least drain it and make it useful. At least it would have some fucking use if I put some fresh water in there and I throw catfish in that waste of money. I'll just fish out of that bitch when I have a craving for catfish.

People who know me in RL know how I am and how I don't give a shit. I should get a pool full of catfish and just treat that fucking waste of money like a fake ass lake. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well ace the Chlorine. If you're not going to swim in it. Or you could put an ad up somewhere for young models to do photo shoots in a pool side setting, that might be interesting, lol.