Why do BBW'S think they can command the same or similar rates as SPINNERS?

This is hilariously ironic coming from someone whose avatar is one of the biggest fictional misogynistic characters written, while he objectifies a girl scantily clad in a bathing suit.
Preach on brother... Originally Posted by El Comegente
The men on this board, including me, are misogynistic. We are paying women for sex, using them for our gratification, objectifying them with our pictures and depraving them with our sexual appetite, albeit consenting between both parties. I recognize that about myself, but if one is going to come on this fuck board anonymously and berate providers for whatever reasons but have others claim that person is a real sweetheart in real life is seriously in denial of what is misogyny.
The men on this board, including me, are misogynistic. We are paying women for sex, using them for our gratification, objectifying them with our pictures and depraving them with our sexual appetite, albeit consenting between both parties. I recognize that about myself, but if one is going to come on this fuck board anonymously and berate providers for whatever reasons but have others claim that person is a real sweetheart in real life is seriously in denial of what is misogyny. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
I thought "we" were just paying for their time?
CHARACTER is about what you do when you know that nobody's looking or listening. Originally Posted by mastermind238
What does character have to do with masturbation?
Ah'll fukk enny gal in tha house if'n Ah'm drunk enuff!

E'en tha mean bee-yotches!
Because the smaller they are the more sour they taste? The bigger they are the sweeter they taste? Originally Posted by mrhamm

I thought it was...
the bigger they are the more "cracklins" you get

Because they muthafuckin' can.

Some dudes think spinners are gross. Some dudes like 10" dildos up there ass. Some dudes like curvy women. Some dudes wonder why spinners can command as much as bbw.

Dueces. Yo.
Some dudes think spinners are gross. Some dudes like 10" dildos up there ass. Some dudes like curvy women. Some dudes wonder why spinners can command as much as bbw.

Dueces. Yo. Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
Ok.... So that sums up a couple of dozen of the thousands here.....
I thought "we" were just paying for their time? Originally Posted by Still Looking
What??? I just thought we were paying them to go away so we would have no strings attached (NSA)... <Sarcasm> for those who don't know me.
The men on this board, including me, are misogynistic. We are paying women for sex, using them for our gratification, objectifying them with our pictures and depraving them with our sexual appetite... Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
Wow that's some twisted shit.

"depraving them with our sexual appetite"? I see guys here getting off on being abusive and degrading providers to varying degrees to bolster their egos and I suppose some women will offer to endure that for money, but that's all them bringing that to the party, not something baked into the whole "sex for money" scenario. Your comment makes it sound like you've got some complicated self loathing thing you're wallowing in, but that's also all you.

Misogyny is hate. Lust is not hate even if it is not love.
I have submitted my response to the ECCIE Relavancy Police but as a teaser

WINNING

What??? I just thought we were paying them to go away so we would have no strings attached (NSA)... <Sarcasm> for those who don't know me. Originally Posted by BugleBoy

You forgot some bitches keep changing their handles and some bitches keep saying they are going to retire, over and over, and over and over.

Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me....
Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me.... Originally Posted by Still Looking

and Ho Ho's for them!
... always said .. if i care enough .. i'll get of the couch and find out for myself. might just have to dip my toe into the pool. such a range .. such diversity ... "curvy", "thick", "Ruebenesque", "bbw"
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (6.8 KB, 105 views)

Translation: Some would rather torture themselves with an impulsive-eating fat chick than enjoy sex with a normal looking lady. Some dudes get off on torturing themselves.
Translation: Some would rather torture themselves with an impulsive-eating fat chick than enjoy sex with a normal looking lady. Some dudes get off on torturing themselves. Originally Posted by 1234NiceGuy
geez ... whatever happened to waldt? i find venus to be quite hot ... http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=307449 and gingerpie .. pics 10 and 11 in she showcase ... get my motor running ... http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=295653

already said that jade rose's new avatar .. makes me want to climb on top of her. now ... i'll grant you that if you go back over my reviews .. no real bbws .. some thick/curvy ladies .. but nothing remarkable ... which is why i'm thinking .. maybe it's time to try something out.

btw ... this is not to say if think venusentertainment and gingerpie are bbws. have never been in their presence ... maybe something i need to correct. jade .. well .. jade is a bbw ... and i would not consider bcd with her punishment. i'm pretty sure she would take excellent care of me in the most hobby appropriate ways.