Did a new movie make it to your top 5 this year?

I disagree, Driving Miss Daisy has that honor. Even worse, it won!
Today I watched End Of Watch it kicked some ass and I watched grabbers which was a lot of fun with cool monsters and funny characters it is from Ireland
  • MC
  • 03-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Today I watched End Of Watch it kicked some ass and I watched grabbers which was a lot of fun with cool monsters and funny characters it is from Ireland Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Are they anything like Graboids?

Lately it seems like the best new films aren't coming from the U.S. but elsewhere. For instance, South Korea has been making a lot of great thrillers in the past couple years, like I Saw The Devil. Originally Posted by MC
I think the same can be said of music, best music is coming out of Europe, especially Scandinavia.

I'm a huge Professional fan. I agree with your assessment of Oldman's performance. Reno is great, so is Portman. Even Danny Aiello turns in a memorable performance. Just a great movie on every level.
  • MC
  • 03-14-2013, 05:11 PM
I think the same can be said of music, best music is coming out of Europe, especially Scandinavia.

I'm a huge Professional fan. I agree with your assessment of Oldman's performance. Reno is great, so is Portman. Even Danny Aiello turns in a memorable performance. Just a great movie on every level. Originally Posted by boomer49
Agreed, everything about that movie is pretty much perfect. Oldman's character is terrifying in some scenes.

BTW boomer, your av reminded me of this:

Hell yeah! I'm excited! Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I just read that not only is the remake coming out, but that Sam Raimi is finally making Evil Dead IV. I've never heard of a sequel to an original series and a remake happening around the same time, so this seems like a first. I still hope the remake is a backdoor sequel and that Bruce Campbell shows up at the end.
With the heightened LE activity, St party's weekend being a ball and chain, and the cold weather I am going to start burning through TV series and movies .