Testing for Wakeup

where's Y-Rider when you need him???? he'll hijack this page in no time!

TM is a wannabe hijacker. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
get on topic
get on topic Originally Posted by themystic

no, you are off topic!
no, you are off topic! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...A&&FORM=VRDGAR
be careful what you ask for. YR should be up for parole soon. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He has been banned for a long time - I'm grateful not to have to read his lame comments.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2019, 10:05 AM
He has been banned for a long time - I'm grateful not to have to read his lame comments. Originally Posted by friendly fred
You're happy he is not jere to expose all your previous aliases JL
You're happy he is not jere to expose all your previous aliases JL Originally Posted by WTF
I don't have any previous fucking aliases.
I don't have any previous fucking aliases. Originally Posted by friendly fred

I call BS on that you confessed on another thread when you gave out knowledge on a member who was gone from the board before you joined.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2019, 05:06 PM
I call BS on that you confessed on another thread when you gave out knowledge on a member who was gone from the board before you joined. Originally Posted by bamscram
JL has gone senile as friendly fred!
I call BS on that you confessed on another thread when you gave out knowledge on a member who was gone from the board before you joined. Originally Posted by bamscram
No one cares about your opinion, but you realize you can go back and read old threads some of you people have written over the years, and you see other members comments, too?

Hence the occasional mention can be relevant for elucidation.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2019, 06:32 PM
No one cares about your opinion, but you realize you can go back and read old threads some of you people have written over the years, and you see other members comments, too?

Hence the occasional mention can be relevant for elucidation. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Have you ever read Jewish Paralegal posts? They're comical. Guy thought he knew the law.
Have you ever read Jewish Paralegal posts? They're comical. Guy thought he knew the law. Originally Posted by WTF
Neither do you, so how would you know?

BAHHAAAAAAAAA
haven't seen that in a good while!!! LOL!

would that bring out wake up??? hmmm??? lol!
Wakeup

gong to have to rename him as sleepdown!!!
Neither do you, so how would you know? Originally Posted by bambino
Reader's Digest.