Time to quiz the staff

Because the banning or points of other members is not the business of the peanut gallery.
Peace
PK

#freewilly Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Translation.
New mod screwed up.
New mod dug in his heels.
New mod has been doubling down on stoopid ever since.
If he was, he wouldn't be a mod anymore...since he still is...

Game over...let the crying and gnashing of teeth commence...
I can't decide on which narrative has become more annoying. Trump/Russia or this.
Check out post #22 move on Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Can't do it...I rarely get involved in the bullshit here...but this is unjust...you have the opportunity to right a wrong and bury your collective heads....
Name one decent hooker you would have missed out on because you got a one year vacation from this place.

I double dog dare you. LMFAO

I've been outed here at least twice, not that I give a shit. The hooker is still here, never even got a slap on the wrist. She used one of her mandels and then her Sugar Daddy's account.

There's no justice here, just a bunch of losers kissing up to the ownership for God knows what reason.

Actually, I think it's because they are powerless in the real world.
Can't do it...I rarely get involved in the bullshit here...but this is unjust...you have the opportunity to right a wrong and bury your collective heads.... Originally Posted by MOPAR11
Don't count on that to happen anytime soon
Name one decent hooker you would have missed out on because you got a one year vacation from this place.

I double dog dare you. LMFAO

I've been outed here at least twice, not that I give a shit. The hooker is still here, never even got a slap on the wrist. She used one of her mandels and then her Sugar Daddy's account.

There's no justice here, just a bunch of losers kissing up to the ownership for God knows what reason.

Actually, I think it's because they are powerless in the real world. Originally Posted by jokacz
You have the opportunity to go elsewhere at any time, if this place is run by losers I would think people of your statute would not be here in the first place. When members sign up here they all agree to accept the guidelines such as they are. The staff across this site spends countless hours here for no pay and especially no thanks. Rather or not you agree or disagree whit what they do they are doing the best they can to help run this site for all of you to enjoy. We are not Police here, we are just here to help keep things flowing the best we know how.
Like stated before no ban will be changed, they knew exactly what they were doing. The admin were also asked for a opinion on the matter before any trigger was pulled, in one's case they wanted a an even longer time out than I gave her and I can always change my mind and go longer if you wish.
All of that said, any of you who wish to not partake here it's your call. Rumor has it there are other boards that are perfect and run by staff that makes no mistakes!
I can't decide on which narrative has become more annoying. Trump/Russia or this. Originally Posted by Ceremony
that's easy to answer
Trump/Russia
6 months to a year both back
Trump will be in office 4 ta 8 years. Dem's will cry Russia Russia Russia till he is out

btw: Free Franklin & KayKay