Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Well she hasn't run an ad yet.

Maybe she just fired off a test message preparing to welcome Fancy. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

I won't be running ads or seeing anybody I'm fully retired I'm just her to make fucktards cry & deliver throat punches..
Does she
have to advertise to be back or just get a review from when she went dark or what ? Whats the guidelines . Originally Posted by D.G.
You haven't been able to get over me even whenmy account was disabled iisn't that ironic... Its ok I know who hides behind this handle I'm no FOOL!!

Why do you even give a shit you worry about me & my current status way to much..
Dorthy!! missed you around here
Hey Dorthy, missed you pendeja!

Btw, y'all - she's still taking appointments.

To give fucktards throat punches and BBCR. Remember, if she doesn't give you the address, but does give you the cross streets, hotel name and description of the surrounding areas, then it's NOT a NCNS.
I won't be running ads or seeing anybody I'm fully retired I'm just her to make fucktards cry & deliver throat punches.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Have you thought this through?
I mean chewed down to the bone?
You got out once. If you dip so much as a pinky Back into this pond....
You may find something reaches out and drags you back into its depths.
(The movie John wick)
You haven't been able to get over me even whenmy account was disabled iisn't that ironic... Its ok I know who hides behind this handle I'm no FOOL!!

Why do you even give a shit you worry about me & my current status way to much.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I thought D.G. (not DG) was DM... dammit Im confused
Dorthy!! missed you around here Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I Missed You More
Hey Dorthy, missed you pendeja!

Btw, y'all - she's still taking appointments.

To give fucktards throat punches and BBCR. Remember, if she doesn't give you the address, but does give you the cross streets, hotel name and description of the surrounding areas, then it's NOT a NCNS. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Exactly lol Finally A Pendejo That Understands
Howdy DM!
Look who's back.

(The movie John wick) Originally Posted by rduke4923
What do you mean I got out once Um I Am Still Retired & Your Still On My DNS List That's All That Matters...

Nothing Will Be Dragging Me Back To The Stressful Days Of Fucktardom... My Life Is Stress Free & It Will Stay That Way... Carry On
Howdy DM! Originally Posted by kinkyorca
Hello
I won't be running ads or seeing anybody I'm fully retired I'm just her to make fucktards cry & deliver throat punches.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Oh trolling. How lovely.
(The movie John wick) Originally Posted by rduke4923

Who wants to take a wager on when Dorthy gets back on the saddle? Holidays are coming up.
What do you mean I got out once Um I Am Still Retired & Your Still On My DNS List That's All That Matters...

Nothing Will Be Dragging Me Back To The Stressful Days Of Fucktardom... My Life Is Stress Free & It Will Stay That Way... Carry On Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

But why waste time with the trolling on the boards. Either you are in the game or you are not. I think if a lady wants to leave the business, she truly leaves it behind her for good. I think you are keeping the door open just in case the money runs out.