NO Black Men WTF is this 1950

Heh I suggest you use your hiatus wisely
This is a hooker board, some of us are only here for hookers Originally Posted by NubianPrince
No, you're here in this thread to show how racist and how much of a jerk you can be.

It's always the same long-winded alt-right idiots, who are not even affected by the policy typing their pasty asses off in these threads Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Alt-right doesn't mean racist you fucking moron

Go read a book Originally Posted by NubianPrince
'You fucking moron'? Real classy and a real good way to solidify your ignorance and immaturity.

You have roughly half of that in less than 2 years with no reviews, no valuable hobby information,no showcase and no provider ads with specials

Go wash your pussy Originally Posted by NubianPrince
'Go wash your pussy', your credibility is sinking faster than the Titanic

Where did I call anyone a racist ?Do you think liberal hippies can't be racist?
My post had nothing to do with racism,you made the jump from "conservative" to "racist"...how fucking simple minded is that?

These threads would be more informative to the newbies if only NBA providers tried to explain why they have these restrictions
Instead of dickless eccie lifers with thousands of worthless posts, trying to lecture people on what racism is Originally Posted by NubianPrince
So since I'm a 'pasty' 'dickless eccie lifers', I can't offer an opinion? Who made you moderator of this board?

Log off,go outside and make some friends
And let's hope they're smart enough to teach you a thing or two about life and race relations in America

It seems to me you have been embarrassing yourself since the aspd days
Everything about your name,avatar,signature and ramblings scream "not worthy of my time"

Good luck to you sir.. I'll just ignore you now Originally Posted by NubianPrince
You a bit angry? Oh, for what you care about me, how about calling one of these.............

As far as your remarks to/about me........Well, it's barely even moved.

I've only been with smaller-pussied women myself. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
A big pussy can still be a tight pussy. I do love the sound of queef out of a tight pussy through big flappy pussy lips. Gives me chicken skin every time I hear that lovely music.
  • WTF
  • 05-12-2017, 05:04 PM
A big pussy can still be a tight pussy. I do love the sound of queef out of a tight pussy through big flappy pussy lips. Gives me chicken skin every time I hear that lovely music. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
A big HooHoo reminds me of taking the stuffing out of a Turkey! So to each his own.
A big HooHoo reminds me of taking the stuffing out of a Turkey! So to each his own. Originally Posted by WTF
Stuffing's good. But if you don't like that association, a change of her position could possibly help...the classic Tijuana High Hip Position does resemble the posture of Cornish Hens. Maybe if she backed down on your face? Where's Johnny Numbers at when you need his technical advice?
  • N.M.
  • 05-12-2017, 07:08 PM

** Turns off notifications from thread **
^ party pooper
^ party pooper Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Talking to yourself again?

Out of the over 10 million women I conquered, I have not yet met one who was not afraid... nay, terrified of the enormity of my cock; however, as the only true master of love making, I have managed to satisfy each of them with only adding enough pain to make the pleasure that much more explosive. Numerous times. You're welcome.

Out of the over 10 million women I conquered, I have not yet met one who was not afraid... nay, terrified of the enormity of my strap-on cock; however, as the only true master of love making, I have managed to satisfy each of them with only adding enough pain to make the pleasure that much more explosive. Numerous times. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by Mythos

FTFY

Out of the over 10 million women I conquered, I have not yet met one who was not afraid... nay, terrified of the enormity of my clit; however, as the only true master of love making, I have managed to satisfy each of them with only adding enough pain to make the pleasure that much more explosive. Numerous times. You're welcome. Originally Posted by Mythos
FTFY
  • N.M.
  • 05-12-2017, 09:42 PM

*whatever else nonsense I don't give a shit about* Originally Posted by Mythos
Who TF is talking to themselves??

I know there's a perception among a lot of people here who think you're a "mandle" which would mean you have a pussy- but that doesn't mean you have to act like one... and a messy one.
This isn't the first time you have accused me/implied I'm someone I'm not, I have let it slide a few times, probably more than what I have count as I don't even check these worthless boring ass threads anymore. But enough is enough.
Only a highly stupid retard would contemplate the idea of me being TW, I understand that coming from others but I honestly didn't expect it from you, but I guess I gave you too much credit.

Anyhow please stop riding stupid ass posters' dicks (whom btw think you're a woman) by running with their nonsense assumptions if it implies MY NAME.
It really ain't that hard to keep me out of yall's messy typing fingers. You can start now. Thanks

I'm .... not sure..if I should be offended at all by that.... ..but needless to say, there are a shit-ton of highly stupid retards UITB.
  • WTF
  • 05-12-2017, 10:45 PM
I'm .... not sure..if I should be offended at all by that.... ..but needless to say, there are a shit-ton of highly stupid retards UITB. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Still talking to yourself!

Who TF is talking to themselves??

I know there's a perception among a lot of people here who think you're a "mandle" which would mean you have a pussy- but that doesn't mean you have to act like one... and a messy one.
This isn't the first time you have accused me/implied I'm someone I'm not, I have let it slide a few times, .......

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Wow....usually you're chipper and buddy buddy and joking about sharing the password to the MythToast account.
I've only been with smaller-pussied women myself. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
So.....only got that arm in up to your elbow?
Who TF is talking to themselves?? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Chill my NaMo sweetness. You missed the joke.

Try knows that I know he's not you. That -was- the joke (between he & I)

And yes, according to the same geniouses who think he is you also used to think I was you only now he seems to be the new flavor. So now he and I have get to fun with it.

Peace baby. Cool down and breathe. We are all on the same team laughing at these tards