IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

And you're an asshole. My world doesn't revolve around anything, least of all spiteful shitbirds like you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since you seem to drift back to asses and shit .... that does provide an insight.
You're a racist cracker, Budman. Always have been. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you're an asshole. My world doesn't revolve around anything, least of all spiteful shitbirds like you.

Racist? Absolutely. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll agree that I'm an asshole but not even close to being racist. You throw out the "cracker" moniker and I'm the racist. I guess you are of the idiot mindset that only whites can be racist. You are the biggest fool on this board. That's quite a feat considering the competition.
I'll agree that I'm an asshole but not even close to being racist. You throw out the "cracker" moniker and I'm the racist. I guess you are of the idiot mindset that only whites can be racist. You are the biggest fool on this board. That's quite a feat considering the competition. Originally Posted by Budman
Next thing you'll say is that you have a lot of black friends. That's when you know for sure. At least you admit you're an asshole.
  • DSK
  • 05-03-2015, 07:24 AM
And you're an asshole. My world doesn't revolve around anything, least of all spiteful shitbirds like you.

Racist? Absolutely. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I object to you calling me those names. You are the racist.
I object to you calling me those names. You are the racist. Originally Posted by DSK
As many years as you've been spamming this forum should have taught you that one objection (to something said in this forum) and a $10 bill will buy you a cup of Starbuck's and leave you with a little change.

You cheap bastard, I know you won't leave a tip!
Deflecting from the issue again.

You think black people don't know that? Here's a picture posted by my black friend on facebook. Sums it up quite nicely: Originally Posted by shanm
Next thing you'll say is that you have a lot of black friends. That's when you know for sure. At least you admit you're an asshole. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You mean like your butt buddy?
You mean like your butt buddy? Originally Posted by Budman
We're not joined at the hip.
I object to you calling me those names. You are the racist. Originally Posted by DSK
I object on principle to people as stupid as you being allowed to drive a car on the same streets that people walk on.
  • shanm
  • 05-03-2015, 11:21 AM
You mean like your butt buddy? Originally Posted by Budman
I can tell you're about 80 years old and have never used a facebook account. Not everyone on your friends list is your actual fucking friend you stupid buffoon.

I have a little over 1700 friends, do you think I'm eating crackers and wine with all of them every wednesday?

The fact that the only other poster to use this argument was LLMoron(i.e the biggest moron on this board) that should tell you something. You're both cut from the same idiot cloth.
  • DSK
  • 05-03-2015, 03:06 PM
I object on principle to people as stupid as you being allowed to drive a car on the same streets that people walk on. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I object to you receiving welfare and making baby mamas.
  • DSK
  • 05-03-2015, 03:20 PM

My world all Racist? Absolutely. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What shul do you go to that lets you act like you do?
We're not joined at the hip. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, but you and "HE" sure take turns a lot grabbing each other's "hips" !!!

One could certainly conclude you all were "conjoined" in some manner.

For a few posts there, I was thinking you might drift away from crowd-mentality.....and go it alone with some positive critical thinking ....

FYI:

.. the race card has been worn out. It's been over-played, and is dead.
I object to you receiving welfare and making baby mamas. Originally Posted by DSK
Don't tell me he knocked up his Black girlfriend and then dumped her! Geez.
Neither one of you are African American so you don't know our plight - so if you think African Americans did better under Bush you are kidding yourself - thanks to the GOP and tea party promoting hatred and for poisoning people's mind to think a Black man is not worthy of being POTUS - this has led to increase in racism from whites and it is happening right under your nose. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You forget Herman Cain, very popular with conservatives.
Ben Carson, same.
Clarence Thomas, great man!
I can tell you're about 80 years old and have never used a facebook account. Not everyone on your friends list is your actual fucking friend you stupid buffoon.

I have a little over 1700 friends, do you think I'm eating crackers and wine with all of them every wednesday?

The fact that the only other poster to use this argument was LLMoron(i.e the biggest moron on this board) that should tell you something. You're both cut from the same idiot cloth. Originally Posted by shanm

So he's not your friend? Why did you feel you had to clarify his color? You must certainly be a racist mother fucker. I can assure that if I had said that you would have been screaming racism. Go back to your KKK meeting you racist piece of shit.