Ben Carson: "No war on women, maybe a war on whats inside women"

they will fight tooth and nail for the goddamn fetus but once it's a child, they're nowhere to be found. It's infuriating. Originally Posted by WombRaider
or if its a baby born to an undocumented immigrant they have no problem dehumanizing the baby by calling him/her and anchor.
"Anchor baby" is a brilliant term. It tells you everything in just 2 words. Kudos to whoever came up with it!
"Anchor baby" is a brilliant term. It tells you everything in just 2 words. Kudos to whoever came up with it!
. Originally Posted by lustylad
you can support the dehumanizing of a new born baby if you want, im sure Jesus would be proud.
you can support the dehumanizing of a new born baby if you want, im sure Jesus would be proud. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Nothing "dehumanizing" about it, you limpdick PC fool. It tells me in a single word what your mother did. Why be verbose about it? If anyone is ashamed about the way they became a US citizen, that's their problem.
Nothing "dehumanizing" about it, you limpdick PC fool. It tells me in a single word what your mother did. Why be verbose about it? If anyone is ashamed about the way they became a US citizen, that's their problem.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
typical racist internet tough guy, u come on here to talk shit cause ur a cunt and a coward. Ur the kinda loser who shows up at work with a gun.
typical racist internet tough guy, u come on here to talk shit cause ur a cunt and a coward. Ur the kinda loser who shows up at work with a gun. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're the faux tough guy trying to ban the term anchor baby, suckclown. Who appointed you as eccie PC police? Do you need a "trigger warning" to get out of bed in the morning? Get over yourself, loser.
You're the faux tough guy trying to ban the term anchor baby, suckclown. Who appointed you as eccie PC police? Do you need a "trigger warning" to get out of bed in the morning? Get over yourself, loser. Originally Posted by lustylad
Its a dehumanizing term, period

You come on here to act tough because u cant get away with doing it in person. typical coward.
Come to Pittsburgh and I'll teach you what dehumanizing means. In person.
Keep dreaming about what? You killing 180 million babies every time you shoot a load on a guy's back? That's on you motherfucker. Deal with THAT shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dreaming and wishing about what a EUNUCH like you would like to do doesn't make it so with me woomby ! My loads FOR THE LADIES is bigger than that anyway ! How many are killed during one of those bukakke sessions that your the receiver of ? how many are killed for you to receive your "ropey load " facials ? How many do you swallow in a day of being on your knees at the 'holes ?
Quick, someone do the math! What's 180 million times 700? And that's a slow day for Babykiller. He takes it like a champ - in both ends!
Come to Pittsburgh and I'll teach you what dehumanizing means. In person. Originally Posted by lustylad
riiight, you know no one is gonna fly across the country to kick ur sorry ass. . . that's why u come on the internet to talk tough, cause u cant get away with it in real life. Ur a coward pure and simple, and you know it.
So to sum up - poor, delicate little suckclown has a problem with the term anchor baby. He finds it dehumanizing. And anyone who challenges him over this is a cunt, a racist, and a coward!

Get it now, boys and girls?

So to sum up - poor, delicate little suckclown has a problem with the term anchor baby. He finds it dehumanizing. And anyone who challenges him over this is a cunt, a racist, and a coward!

Get it now, boys and girls?

Originally Posted by lustylad
I call it like I see it, you are what you are. If being an internet tough guy makes you feel better, have at it.
You're the faux tough guy trying to ban the term anchor baby, suckclown. Who appointed you as eccie PC police? Do you need a "trigger warning" to get out of bed in the morning? Get over yourself, loser. Originally Posted by lustylad
Who appointed you anything, shitstain? You're the faux everything jizzmonkey who prances around talking about handing asses to people. Cunt, that tells me in one word what you are. How's that, cunt?

Go get the enforcer, it's getting too hot in the kitchen for the pussy AKA lusty Tard.
Come to Pittsburgh and I'll teach you what dehumanizing means. In person. Originally Posted by lustylad

internet tough guy internet tough guy

The only thing you're giving hell is your sheets at night, old timer. You couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag. Take your night meds, sit the fuck down and leave the rest of us to our discussion. You're making a fool out of yourself. Even more than usual.