The beautiful game: World Cup 2014

Since I'm a United supporter(actually from greater Manchester) yes I was referring to two past Reds in my previous post. I refuse to call it soccer(sorry yanks) It's fucking football.

Let's add Suarez to the list of nutters. He is obviously proper mental!

GO ITALY ...

Ok, you will have to use the local language cause football here is the game that is thrown with the hands ... and "our" football which is actually played with the foot is called soccer ...

btw ... are you referring to Roy Keane and Tevez formerly from from Manchester United?
I will ad Maradona to the equation ...
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
#cannibal

SMH
Italy got what they deserved ...
That is what it happens when you play lame football ...
That was really a shame ...
ARRIVEDERCI ...

Italy:
Originally Posted by fun2come
If I was Brendan Rogers I'd sell him ASAP. Barce' apparently want the twat. He makes Mario look normal.

He just misinterpreted his coach instructions to fight tooth and nail for every ball...
LOL @ Sofia!

Gearing up for today's match....

We'll see how this goes!

Whatever....I'll take the Colombian chick again LOL

GO ITALY ...

Ok, you will have to use the local language cause football here is the game that is thrown with the hands ... and "our" football which is actually played with the foot is called soccer ...

btw ... are you referring to Roy Keane and Tevez formerly from from Manchester United?
I will ad Maradona to the equation ...
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
I use 'futbol' and 'football'. Seems to work most of the time.
Your lot play better as a country than do for club. Wish England had that pride! But, me thinks the Dutch will give you a game!
WE WON, WE WON, WE WON
Lt. Aldo Raine: I've admiring your work for quite some time. In all honesty, it is kinda amateur. Do you think you'd like to turn pro?
Made not an ounce of bloody sense. Ermm, but perhaps that's because you're a Scotsman...

Kilts make easy access for sheep shagging.

Lt. Aldo Raine: I've admiring your work for quite some time. In all honesty, it is kinda amateur. Do you think you'd like to turn pro? Originally Posted by ChitlinsConCarne