Retiring.

Well, you should be releaved to know that you don't have to be dead to be a mod on "www.everyonegetstobeamod. net" Originally Posted by dearhunter
That is hurtful to me, all other past, present, future and / or dead, dying or repossessed mods and to do it in rr's retirement thread and shit on his legacy? What would BE3AG say? Could the blue water bless this post?

Carry on adults. Originally Posted by HTowner
Points given for excessive optimism. Not here but somewhere.
Well, you should be releaved to know that you don't have to be dead to be a mod on "www.everyonegetstobeamod. net" Originally Posted by dearhunter
but it helps, right?
I am lost. Lol. Wtf?
Berkleigh take the left, not the right, at Albuquerque and all will become clear...

Now whose retirement threAD was this anyway? Darn Al Zihiemer, such as wise guy got everyone so cornfused these days.
I am lost. Lol. Wtf? Originally Posted by berkleigh

I wasn't lost till you walked in and I started to look at the booty and got totally distracted.

What the hell is BE3AG? Something you fifth graders made up while I was at work?

Points given for excessive optimism. Not here but somewhere.
Somewhere in Wayward's head perhaps.
I just like saying ' carry on adults' and watch you post shortly after that. The contradiction is very entertaining.
  • Carl
  • 02-11-2010, 10:08 PM
I like the ice cream and I like smashing.
You can do the rest . I am wore out already. Originally Posted by Htowner

Let's all go to the lobby;
Let's all go to the lobby;
Let's all go to the lobby
To get ourselves a treat.

Delicious things to eat;
The popcorn can't be beat.
The sparkling drinks are just dandy;
The chocolate bars and nut candy.
So let's all go to the lobby
To get ourselves a treat.
Let's all go to the lobby
To get ourselves a treat!

I just want to say to the author of this thread...I seriously wish him the best. This is a hard lifestyle to walk away from.....I am about ready to go in that direction soon.....then y'all can all kiss my sweet ass! Lol...
I wasn't lost till you walked in and I started to look at the booty and got totally distracted.

What the hell is BE3AG? Something you fifth graders made up while I was at work? Originally Posted by Htowner
Htowner BEA3G is a parady of someone who has posted in this thread already that is found in the far away land where only misfits and toys belong. Truly a hilarious poster to read because whoever they are, they have their target down pat.

I just want to say to the author of this thread...I seriously wish him the best. This is a hard lifestyle to walk away from.....I am about ready to go in that direction soon.....then y'all can all kiss my sweet ass! Lol... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Hmmm.... sounds like fun Berkleigh. By the way, it was good to meet you the other night.
.....then y'all can all kiss my sweet ass! Lol... Originally Posted by berkleigh

Do we have to wait till then? I am ready now.

I have not seen anyone walk away completely.

You know why no crab can ever crawl out ? Because if one gets close to crawling out, the rest will pull them back in. A lot like this hobby, wouldn't you say?
{{{{{Berkleigh!}}}}}}

You sexy thang with the beautiful Starfish from AWESOMELAND,

How YOU doin' baby? (<~~~that's my heart-on)
{{{{{Berkleigh!}}}}}}

You sexy thang with the beautiful Starfish from AWESOMELAND,

How YOU doin' baby? (<~~~that's my heart-on)
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

SFK is just fucking with me . He must have an alert here to let him know I am posting somewhere. He can find me quicker than admins .
He is just adding fuel to the fire. Go away.
Htowner, in all seriousness, "Legendary starfish", my friend, "legendary". Click on her showcase and see what pops up.
BEA3G is the voice of reason in a sea of madness..............I'm just saying.
Htowner, in all seriousness, "Legendary starfish", my friend, "legendary". Click on her showcase and see what pops up. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
You don't think I have? And a great camel toe lives near by. What a fucking neighborhood. I don't mind living there for a day or two.

BEA3G is the voice of reason in a sea of madness..............I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thanks for the explanation. I hope it is not one of the voices in Wayward's head........just saying.
peek - a - boo!

logged of to watch a movie....

anyway..good to hear from you guys!