Gary Johnson Wins Libertarian Nomination!

Bullshit, if you weren't a flaming queen there would be something of worth in your posts except dicks asses and dingleberries. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't forget glory holes!

Has anybody read any of this vulgar moron's other posts? His reviews? I have not, but suspect there's a lack of cogent thought in them too.
Literally interpreted that is incorrect, of course.

But Lincoln was elected. Hopefully "we" are not about to elect another one. Originally Posted by LexusLover
yes, he was elected, but he took actions that only a dictator would do.

He had opponents & dissenters of the war arrested. He tried to shut down protests which later turned into riots when troops arrived. he shut down newspapers opposed to the war.

the war in the south was not very popular with people in the North.

tell me who's incorrect?
Bullshit, if you weren't a flaming queen there would be something of worth in your posts except dicks asses and dingleberries. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU , just like YOUR first mentor and butt buddy here-WOOMBY-, hate being called out for the fag that YOU ARE, EKIM ! And now that YOU'RE WKing for assup piggy mamboolah and being HIS butt buddy, YOU can expect the spotlight to continue to shine brightly on YOUR stupidity and gayness ! YOU'D be the lying liberal FAG LOVER ! Come (not cum, since a eunuch like YOU can't achieve that biological action ! ) out of the closet already, EKIM ! YOU fags are now allowed to " marry " each other !
Gary Johnson and Bill Weld ran as Republicans in two very Democrat states. Both won two terms. Both were successful. How are they not taken seriously? They both have better credentials and stronger histories than Donald or Hillary. They are very viable, and if they unrig the debates, we could see a contest.
YOU , just like YOUR first mentor and butt buddy here-WOOMBY-, hate being called out for the fag that YOU ARE, EKIM ! And now that YOU'RE WKing for assup piggy mamboolah and being HIS butt buddy, YOU can expect the spotlight to continue to shine brightly on YOUR stupidity and gayness ! YOU'D be the lying liberal FAG LOVER ! Come (not cum, since a eunuch like YOU can't achieve that biological action ! ) out of the closet already, EKIM ! YOU fags are now allowed to " marry " each other ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
More fag babble from the resident dick smoker gay rey,
Don't forget glory holes!

Has anybody read any of this vulgar moron's other posts? His reviews? I have not, but suspect there's a lack of cogent thought in them too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YOUR and EKIM's homes and place of business. Why would THAT bother YOU, assup piggy mamboolah ? !
YOUR and EKIM's homes and place of business. Why would THAT bother YOU, assup piggy mamboolah ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Voting the rainbow ticket gay rey?
Gary Johnson and Bill Weld ran as Republicans in two very Democrat states. Both won two terms. Both were successful. How are they not taken seriously? They both have better credentials and stronger histories than Donald or Hillary. They are very viable, and if they unrig the debates, we could see a contest. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
But still, they should have entered the Primaries of one of the two Parties, and fought it out for a nomination that would mean more than simply siphoning off votes and allowing Hillary Clinton to be the next Presidenr, with 4 years worth of Supreme Court Justices to appoint.
But still, they should have entered the Primaries of one of the two Parties, and fought it out for a nomination that would mean more than simply siphoning off votes and allowing Hillary Clinton to be the next Presidenr, with 4 years worth of Supreme Court Justices to appoint. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Recent polls are showing that the Libertarian ticket is attracting more Clinton voters than Trump. The Republican Party is corrupt to its core. No honest candidate has a chance in that system.
...tell me who's incorrect? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
incorrect about what?
Gary Johnson and Bill Weld ran as Republicans in two very Democrat states. Both won two terms. Both were successful. How are they not taken seriously? They both have better credentials and stronger histories than Donald or Hillary. They are very viable, and if they unrig the debates, we could see a contest. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Concluding that one was "successful" as a governor, first, depends on the standard used to determine "success," and second, depends on the level of experience dealing with international issues, which include CIC. But ...

the bottom line is whether or not he can win the job, which is #1 on the "to do" list, and if he can't the consequences of him draining away votes from one side or the other. My concern is that it will merely assure Hillarious gets the job. That seems like a high price to pay for a "principle" of so negative about the other two that one would risk tossing the county down the drain on the whim he might win .... !

But, hey, .... I won't even say: "I told you so!"
Already making a excuse for Trump losing LL?
He's still a Goof Ball.
Concluding that one was "successful" as a governor, first, depends on the standard used to determine "success," and second, depends on the level of experience dealing with international issues, which include CIC. But ...

the bottom line is whether or not he can win the job, which is #1 on the "to do" list, and if he can't the consequences of him draining away votes from one side or the other. My concern is that it will merely assure Hillarious gets the job. That seems like a high price to pay for a "principle" of so negative about the other two that one would risk tossing the county down the drain on the whim he might win .... !

But, hey, .... I won't even say: "I told you so!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
You see, I don't see a substantive difference between Trump or Hillary. There are style differences, and cosmetic differences, but on substance, there are none.

Where do they differ on the Patriot Act? The NDAA? The NSA? The FCC attacks on free speech? The TPP? Auditing the FED? Real tax reform? Bowing to Wall Street? Closing unnecessary cabinet departments and agencies? Balancing the budget? Ridding the Defense Department of waste and fraud? Fighting wars for profit?

Maybe Trump will take on illegal immigration, but he has no clue how to deal with a legislature. Maybe his SCOTUS appointees will be slightly more conservative, but we will never have another Scalia or Thomas get past the Senate. The Court is gone. And CJ Roberts has proven that justices are available for sale. So the only two things that may weigh in on Trump's side are irrelevant.

Johnson and Weld are not perfect, and are not as Libertarian as I'd like, but they do want to move toward smaller government, less spying on citizens and genuine tax reform. They would veto attempts to renew the Patriot Act, and the offensive parts of the NDAA. They would audit the FED. They would revamp the Defense Department and end wars for profit.

They are on the ballot in all 50 states. They are drawing votes from both major parties. Trump and Hillary don't care about you, and want to use you. Johnson doesn't really care, either, but he wants to leave you alone. That's why I'm voting for Gary Johnson.
Already making a excuse for Trump losing LL? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't make a "excuses" for people .. on or off the board. Not even for you.