Jason Gideon (Shame On You)

Kelsey it took a lot of guts to post this in a public forum...good for you!!!!
Jason, I guess your fucking ears must not be buzzing on your review because you seem to be ignoring the outting you are getting there....The ROS in your review CLEARLY shows to me you were COVERING YOUR ASS because you knew you were about to be exposed !! ...Thanks to all the Good Dudes here not supporting this narcissistic, sociopathic, douche-bag creep (that's my non-hypocritical amateur Cracker Jack psychological diagnosis Lolabrea)...Thanks to all the Ladies for 'being there' for the Truth and your Sister...Thanks to Namssa (Yes I know, that's all I'll say).

I am glad I leave for St. Croix and then St. John tomorrow so I can cleanse myself of this BS in crystal clear Caribbean water.

I recant something I said on Meershaum's coed thread about wanting to hangout with this sociopath, "History is full of alot of people who worshipped the wrong people or things, and alot of em had their blood spilled on some altar because of it."

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth and all things with a Sail
Kelsey,

Very sorry that this happened to you. It took guts to come forward and make this thread.

I think this is part of the problem of the glorification of some of the narcissist hobbyists on here. They get more and more pats on the back, and more and more encouragement to go further than their last session/review. Many (not all) talk about themselves in the 3rd person, trying to make the review more about themselves than providing info about the provider. It's just feeding their ego until you get someone who takes that too far and out of control, which unfortunately sounds like happened here.

Bojulay, you made a fool of yourself here as well. You called her out about what she said about the fee when you just couldn't read, and talking about how some private investigator taught you what to look for. Apparently he didn't teach you to read. You should apologize.

Hopefully Jason can get himself under control before he does something even worse to some poor lady.
Jason, I guess your fucking ears must not be buzzing on your review because you seem to be ignoring the outting you are getting there....The ROS in your review CLEARLY shows to me you were COVERING YOUR ASS because you knew you were about to be exposed !! ...Thanks to all the Good Dudes here not supporting this narcissistic, sociopathic, douche-bag creep (that's my non-hypocritical amateur Cracker Jack psychological diagnosis Lolabrea)...Thanks to all the Ladies for 'being there' for the Truth and your Sister...Thanks to Namssa (Yes I know, that's all I'll say).

I am glad I leave for St. Croix and then St. John tomorrow so I can cleanse myself of this BS in crystal clear Caribbean water.

I recant something I said on Meershaum's coed thread about wanting to hangout with this sociopath, "History is full of alot of people who worshipped the wrong people or things, and alot of em had their blood spilled on some altar because of it."

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth and all things with a Sail Originally Posted by ManSlut

Dude you're starting to crack me up just a little bit.

I wonder if he attempted fisting on her or gave her a
bubble butt ass spanking, yeah I read one of your reviews.

Maybe the OP can head on over to Slutsville TX where you're from,
a respectful place for providers to hang out I'm sure.

You're kind of laying it on a little thick don't you think.

I wouldn't call it being a hypocrite....but.

Truth is know one except the two involved really know the real
story, that includes you and me.

Too many opinions on here without knowing the real facts,
myself included.
Kelsey,

Very sorry that this happened to you. It took guts to come forward and make this thread.

I think this is part of the problem of the glorification of some of the narcissist hobbyists on here. They get more and more pats on the back, and more and more encouragement to go further than their last session/review. Many (not all) talk about themselves in the 3rd person, trying to make the review more about themselves than providing info about the provider. It's just feeding their ego until you get someone who takes that too far and out of control, which unfortunately sounds like happened here.

Bojulay, you made a fool of yourself here as well. You called her out about what she said about the fee when you just couldn't read, and talking about how some private investigator taught you what to look for. Apparently he didn't teach you to read. You should apologize.

Hopefully Jason can get himself under control before he does something even worse to some poor lady. Originally Posted by still-asleep

You should make sure there's some water in that pool.

I went by her post, didn't read the review or her showcase.
She didn't mention that her fee is 300 in her original post.

This place is getting more than a little bit tiresome, too many know
it all know nothings with their gumball machine opinions on everything.
Put a penny in and get an all knowing opinion.

Hey, I resemble that description.

Here's one now, seems a kind of jealousy is fueling a lot of
the guys opinions on here, the old build em up tear em down
scenario. And maybe guilt and some fear as well, a little too
close to home perhaps.

(Let me prove I'm so much better than JG by saying what a low life
he is and prove to myself and everyone else that I'm nothing like
him at all even though I'm fucking these women for money just the same)

Even though no one with an opinion on the subject knows the real story.
Surely you could dig up more than that on me bojulay after I hurt your mis-reading feelings...Seriously, ATTEMPTED FISTING with a lady who was receptive to it (you have my permission to ask her and post her response if she is okay with it) and Bubble Butt Ass Spanking, you'd probably join a convent if you knew what she did to me...Your post about me is further proof you didn't learn SHIT from the Private Investigator you worked for...Get back to me when you really got something for me to be ashamed of booji....ROTFLMAO

ManSlut - Mayor and Sole Resident of Slutsville
You should make sure there's some water in that pool.

I went by her post, didn't read the review or her showcase.
She didn't mention that her fee is 300 in her original post.

Hey, I resemble that description. Originally Posted by bojulay
Everyone else that read her post understood what she meant. You couldn't read or check her showcase and jumped to the wrong conclusion. Good job there Magnum P.I.

I see you lack the ability to admit your mistake and apologize to her.
Kelsey, thanks for sharing this. I was not there and cannot speak on what exactly took place but I do know that this is a reminder to us all. Just because we are not walking the streets does not mean the men are any safer. If he has a handle and shows up in a business suit, it says absolutely nothing about who he really is.

Many of the serial killers have one thing in common - they hate women. Some are charming, intelligent, well dressed, married, church going and have wives that they treat well - they even have daughters they love. Many also target prostitutes … why? Because many of the men think women in this business are disposable. Even if they do not have an appetite to hurt us, many still show blatant disrespect and think the “donation” pretty much covers their appetite to do anything they so chose to do in their hour. They would never treat regular women like this but when you add that donation, anything goes.

I had a similar thing happen to me a few weeks ago - not only was money missing … some of my personal belongings were gone as well. During his body rub - he actually bit me. It was very odd and upon seeing my reaction, he immediately acted like he was joking. I had a bruise on my arm for over a week and luckily at the first sign of my HELL NO …. he stopped.

When he left and I noticed my stuff gone -more specifically the MONEY-I flew in to a rage. I get it. The money part was really upsetting. I called him, he hung up. I called back, he accused me of being crazy and then I immediately dialed the police department. I was told to call back if he returned and they’d send an officer out when one became available.

45 minutes later I sat shaken up and furious - another client called and I told him what happened. He immediately advised me to cancel the call and asked why I called him back to ask for the money. He asked why I would want to have that guy back and how did I know he wasn’t going to come back and beat me up. He also told me to leave it alone, don’t upset him by calling the cops and to never ever contact him again. Hmm, good point.

That’s my caution - for $50...why would you want someone who beat you up to come back at any time? If my client would not have gotten the hint the first time, I would have handed him his money and told him to get the F*CK out of my house. I know I would have done that, without question.

At this point, I decided to let it go. In recalling his prior visits, he was a creep. After the first visit some used laundry items were missing and I had it in my mind that NO ONE else besides him could have done it. I was too embarrassed to ask him and let it go. On visit two my earrings were gone and he had complimented me on them once before …. I had one thought he took them but I never take my jewelry off in the same location and figured they would turn up. Those were red flags that I dismissed and I’ll never let it happen again.

I know his wife’s name and where she works. I had a single thought to send her a humiliating post card - since he asked me to leave him alone and advised that I couldn’t prove anything. Well he couldn’t prove the vulgar explicit post card was from me…even Steven, settle the score. BUT what if he came back for round 2? I’m 5’4 13*lbs - he’s easily 6’ and close to 200lbs. I have to pick and choose my battles wisely.

In the end, it’s not worth it. If anyone makes me uncomfortable, I’ll say I’m using the restroom and then yell out to them (when I’m at a safe distance) to take their money and leave or I’m calling 911. Nothing is worth your safety - remember that.

For the men who find it amusing to disrespect ladies - anywhere, not just on this board…here’s something to think about. Just like my client above, many of you have daughters - would you want someone treating your own daughter like that? Even if she isn’t a street hooker or “asking” for it, some men are sick beyond belief and at anytime anything can happen.

Never forget that what we all dish out in life is always served back at us - often in a heaping plate!

Hey, I resemble that description. Originally Posted by bojulay
Then you should learn to cut your fingers off if your brain can't control them better and it can't learn to comprehend what it reads...I could kinda get your girlie feelings getting hurt if I was attacking you about mis-reading Kelsey's OP, but damn...Maybe you should learn to stay away from the Drama Forum, and posting, if you feel it's 'so tiresome'. Now that's hypocritical.
Surely you could dig up more than that on me bojulay after I hurt your mis-reading feelings...Seriously, ATTEMPTED FISTING with a lady who was receptive to it (you have my permission to ask her and post her response if she is okay with it) and Bubble Butt Ass Spanking, you'd probably join a convent if you knew what she did to me...Your post about me is further proof you didn't learn SHIT from the Private Investigator you worked for...Get back to me when you really got something for me to be ashamed of booji....ROTFLMAO

ManSlut - Mayor and Sole Resident of Slutsville Originally Posted by ManSlut
Missed the point entirely I see, no surprises.
Then you should learn to cut your fingers off if your brain can't control them better and it can't learn to comprehend what it reads...I could kinda get your girlie feelings getting hurt if I was attacking you about mis-reading Kelsey's OP, but damn...Maybe you should learn to stay away from the Drama Forum, and posting, if you feel it's 'so tiresome'. Now that's hypocritical. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I haven't had my feelings hurt sense I was 5.

I'm glad everyone knows all the facts on here and the exact story.
Today JG and the OP, tomorrow the world, we can have that pesky
economy thing all figured out and straightened out by, hell, at least
this time next month.

I should apologize though.

I apologize for not letting a mob mentality determine my opinions.
It's interesting how some of the biggest dirtbags on the board become "well-known, respected and valued reviewers" despite obvious red flags. It says a lot about how little respect guys have for providers. Originally Posted by BigEddie

For absolutely no reason (not intended towards anyone)…here’s my theory on dirt bags in general. The lack of respect comes from a deep seeded anger towards women. I believe that may come from any/all of the following reasons:

A) Their mom was of loose morals and more than likely promiscuous, often leaving them feeling 2nd to her carnal desires OR

B) They are trapped in a marriage with a woman that probably outweighs them, the only jeans she owns have elastic at the waist (she definitely wears the pants in the family), probably has a visible “ladystache” (and has never heard of wax or bleach), she nags…constantly, and in her purse she carries only his balls and several packs of Twinkies OR

C) They are unattractive and it may be highly likely that they have a belly that hangs over their man parts. Perhaps they were bullied or turned down too many times in life by women OR

D) They are highly intelligent but grossly underemployed due to any/all of the following factors - laziness, undereducated, or they have a large ego and cannot take direction…finding it difficult to hold down a job for any length of time. That makes them feel less than a “real man” and they find it therapeutic to “project” their insecurities on to the opposite sex OR

E) They have a penis that only a 3rd grader would envy.

These are just theories - could be crap….I tend to be a know it all - I have some fascinating theories on that as well. God I love the internet J

this time next month. Originally Posted by bojulay
While not the most important issue here, there is one fact that is undisputed on both sides, and that is that he shorted her on the donation. He obviously knew he was putting $250 for the donation if he had a $10 bill in there. He admitted to not paying her the correct fee. Despite that, you attacked her for it because you couldn't read properly, couldn't check her showcase, and didn't see Jason admit to it.

You still have not admitted that you made a mistake, and you still have not apologized for the accusatory tone that you took with her about it. Instead you continue to just get defensive instead of being able to be mature enough to apologize.

this time next month.

I should apologize though.

I apologize for not letting a mob mentality determine my opinions. Originally Posted by bojulay
Booji, I'm not trying to determine your opinion about anything. I corrected you about something you read inaccurately, that's all. I read everything about it - before any names were mentioned in the Men's Lounge, His Review, and this thread by Kelsey. I drew my own conclusion that there was ample evidence to pick which side of the fence I wanted to stand on, because being a Perve is one thing, but being physically abusive to someone who has told you to STOP and could not have known the level of what he is really capable of beforehand, well that in my book is UNACCEPTABLE.

Of course there is 'more to the story', we weren't there !! Duh, I didn't need to know anymore after she said STOP and his review...You make your judgements, I don't care, so don't get all pissy when others want to correct you OR defend your position because you chose to put it out there. The mob didn't make you get involved, you brought this on yourself !! ...Oops, there I go, laying it on thick again.
Did someone say STUN GUN earlier? Wow, well I've got a Taser gun & I can't imagine someone liking that!

Berkleigh - Gawd woman, I love you x 1 million girl. You continue to crack me up keepin' it all 100!

Hopefully Jason can get himself under control before he does something even worse to some poor lady.
- Nah, he'll prob just register under a diff name like the other D-bags do, and continue hobbying...

Just curious, did you guys use a "safe word" or just "No"? I guess here, it didn't matter either way. Kelsey, keep your chin up girlee...Be safe.