What qualifies someone as a Diamond?

• Carys
  • 01-04-2010, 11:20 AM
For someone that claims to be educated, you should know that a courtesan offers a different type encounter. A lady of the court was allowed where most women weren't. They used song, poetry, and dance more than S.E.X. to entertain their clients. Are you also to claim that a Geisha is the same as any provider? Did you know that most Geisha die virgins and that sex is strictly prohibited? Men pay Geisha thousands of dollars and they know that there will be NO BCD activities. I strive to be more of a courtesan than a provider. Not because it helps me sleep better at night or because it makes me feel superior, but because it is what I'm good at. I don't feel I am any good at sex, I think I suck at giving blow-jobs (no pun intended), and I am a lousy lay. Of course, I know a few men that would argue with my perception, but I feel more equipped and better at listening and understanding the depths of emotions of others. I feel it is my calling to offer a safe place for a man to show his weaknesses. I have a big heart and very strong shoulders to help carry the weight of the world that so many have to carry. That is why I call myself, Courtesan. Sure, I am a provider at times and take those types of appt. too; but there is a difference and I take offense to your comment.

Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
I do, however, have to vociferously disagree with your statement about how "a provider, is a provider, is a provider". We are all unique individuals and offer a unique experience from each other. Or at the very least I would hope we would. That, to me, is something that truly does signify a so-called "Diamond", regardless of how much she asks for her time. Originally Posted by Claudia Mara
Very well said by both ladies.

While I don't label myself as a Courtesan (I try to avoid labels in general and tend to use Provider most often when referring to myself and other ladies) I do feel that the experience I provide is definitely most analogous to that, and I think it's wonderful that Claudia, Nicole and other women are proud to distinguish themselves as such.

I do not think that taking pride in the experience that you offer is snobbery. I do not think anyone here is saying it's "better". Better for who? That is the distinction.

There are different men out there with different wants and needs. The men that tend to see the HDH women out there appear to want not only physical beauty and sensuality, but also intelligence, wit, good conversation, exclusivity, personality and a woman who knows the genuine meaning of discretion and all it carries with it. That is a lot.

I always say if a man is simply looking for mind-blowing sex and not much else to go to someone who advertises as a PSE. That seems to be their speciality. But there are definitely women out there who provide so much more.

This is, of course, all my very humble opinion.
I'm thinking that the phrase "less is more" has been totally lost.
I think every lady has exhibited strong and valid arguments and sparked an excellent debate. I am with Carys in that 95% of my clients and I spend our first hour in conversation. I never want to be objectified. I, too, am striving to have 100% of all encounters to be a culmination of intelligence and sensuality, most of them are. Most gentleman want that, some men are pigs who objectify women (which maybe comprises 5% of my clientele and I refuse to see them for future encounters). I've noticed a vast improvement in the past 6 weeks and I suppose it has a lot to do with marketing. Marketing is everything. Yes, ladies, I am still learning. I learn every day and learning is a beautiful thing.

I have learned a great deal from you ladies. You are all lovely and I like each and every one of you! I have to get back to work

Much Love,

Angelina
I'm thinking that the phrase "less is more" has been totally lost. Originally Posted by Ansley
Since when do you ask for less?
Since when do you ask for less? Originally Posted by pjorourke
  • npita
  • 01-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Seriously? Marketing.
Seriously? Marketing. Originally Posted by npita
What else would reviews be -- great literature?
Since when do you ask for less? Originally Posted by pjorourke
I did once.
I did once. Originally Posted by Ansley
And caught shit about it for a long time.
Excellent, popcorn, ran out of the classic flavor, rummaging for what else is in the house.
  • npita
  • 01-04-2010, 02:24 PM
What else would reviews be -- great literature? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Reviews? I didn't say anything about reviews. I rarely read them.
Reviews? I didn't say anything about reviews. I rarely read them. Originally Posted by npita
Then I misinterpreted your comment:
Seriously? Marketing. Originally Posted by npita
What did you mean by those cryptic two words?
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2010, 02:35 PM
It is interesting, with the possible exception of WTF,
Originally Posted by pjorourke
Hey now O'Rourke, don't buy into that jibberish.

most of the arguments that I recall on HDH were girl on girl. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Hell yea...What gent in his right would get on the wrong side of a lady with all his personal info in hand!
  • npita
  • 01-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Then I misinterpreted your comment:

What did you mean by those cryptic two words? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Well, the title of the thread is ``What qualifies someone as a Diamond?'' Does that help?
Much better.