Trump says he’s ‘not allowed’ to say why he’s confident that the novel coronavirus originated at Wuhan Institute of Virology

But he wasn't inviting people to come to Chinatown, New Orleans, or New York like democrats. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No he wasn’t, he was busy denying and lying.
  • oeb11
  • 05-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Gentlemen and Ladies - put YR on ignore - he will fall off into the ether and his nonsense will no longer need to be endured.
Gentlemen and Ladies - put YR on ignore - he will fall off into the ether and his nonsense will no longer need to be endured. Originally Posted by oeb11
Ye old town crier and professor of Eccie internet psychology has spoken.

So let it be written, so let it be done. Classic line from the Sci-fi movie the Ten Commandments.

The thread topic is the great leader, professor. Do try to stay in step.
No he wasn’t, he was busy denying and lying. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
In other words, parroting the WHO and Dr Faucci. He should’ve been clairvoyant though, went against the entire scientific community and locked the country down in January, creating a hole we’d have NEVER climbed out of.
Gentlemen and Ladies - put YR on ignore - he will fall off into the ether and his nonsense will no longer need to be endured. Originally Posted by oeb11
Off topics, oebsy.

Maybe yous should practice what yous preach, “doc.”

I’ve got him on ignore.
In other words, parroting the WHO and Dr Faucci. He should’ve been clairvoyant though, went against the entire scientific community and locked the country down in January, creating a hole we’d have NEVER climbed out of. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Exactly how long did the great leader deny a deadly virus was probably going to invade the country. Google it.

The Post has been in business over a hundred years and will be there long after the right wing propagandist for the great leader are gone. I believe the moron has already dug a hole that’s going to take decades to repair. Ain’t no miracle coming along.
The President’s timeline was the same as everybody else’s. You simply refuse to see or admit it because you think it’s going to hurt his election chances. It won’t.
  • oeb11
  • 05-02-2020, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
Gentlemen and Ladies - put YR on ignore - he will fall off into the ether and his nonsense will no longer need to be endured.

Ye old town crier and professor of Eccie internet psychology has spoken.

So let it be written, so let it be done. Classic line from the Sci-fi movie the Ten Commandments.

The thread topic is the great leader, professor. Do try to stay in step.

oeb11- "Ten Commandments" - Sci-Fi?????
j66- do go get a reality check. u live in a construct of Hate and it obviously affects your perception of reality!
It is a long time to Jan 2025 - Pence inauguraton!
Looks like those guys bulked up prior to becoming vegans.

I'd like to see a lifetime vegan get that big and strong. I can see how it is possible to be a vegan and get enough protein to be very healthy if you are meticulous in your diet. I get plenty of non animal proteins myself.

But if you want to build the kind of muscle that lets you stomp the shit out of people who deserve it (such as liberals) then you need plenty of protein everyday, mostly animal protein - and spread it out through breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I get at least 150 grams of protein per day. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Not necessarily.If you want to stomp the shit out of somebody you have to know how to fight.
You don't have to take it from CNN. CBS, BBC, Reuters, the Wall Street Journal and others have pieces on how the Trump administration is on a witch hunt for political purposes. As Daniel Russel, the State Department's top Asia adviser until early in Trump's term tweeted,

"You would be hard pressed to find a political leader in Asia or Europe who does not believe this anti-China push by the Trump administration is entirely a political move." Originally Posted by Tiny
"Entirely" is way too strong a word. Why couldn't he say "partly" instead? Americans are jolted, thrown out of work, sheltering in place and and dying in hospitals and nursing homes as a result of this stupid virus. Naturally we demand our government tell us what the fuck happened! And Trump wants to know the truth too. So what if he also wants to blame China? Is that any worse than the MSM ignoring the source of the virus and focusing entirely on making it into "trump's katrina"?

The administration is looking at additional tariffs on China. It's even discussing canceling U.S. government debt held by the Chinese -- Hopefully LustyLad, uh, Steve Mnuchin, sorry, will keep that from happening. Originally Posted by Tiny
Canceling our debt is one of the most colossally stupid ideas ever floated in the history of US foreign policy. Only idiots like Sean Hannity would propose such a braindead scheme (and I suspect he's just blowing smoke for his FOX cable ratings). Nothing would undermine the global debt markets, destroy confidence in the dollar and dethrone our currency as the linchpin of the international monetary system faster than a repudiation of our US treasury obligations. That doesn't happen. It's one thing to freeze a country's assets - we've often done that during wartime, and on other occasions such as the 1979/81 Iranian hostage crisis. But canceling our debt? That's tantamount to cutting off your nose to spite your face.
why shouldn't we cancel our debt to them? call it reparations. because that's what it is. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I'm no economist but suspect if you cancel Chinese debt you're looking at loss of faith in the U.S. dollar. Its status as a reserve currency goes down the tubes, and interest rates go up. A lot of people aren't going to want to hold U.S. government debt. Why would they if the government's potentially going to cancel it? Originally Posted by Tiny
Exactly.

Historically, demands for "reparations" haven't worked out well.

Which policy is today viewed as a success - the reparations provisions in the Treaty of Versailles or the Marshall Plan?
Hey you sniveling cunts take your sewing circle to a personal thread so you can piss and moan about Yassap. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
^^^ When even jaxboy now openly admits Hoedummer=Yssup Rider you gotta wonder how long the mods will continue to tolerate it?
That dude is living in their heads, jaxson.

Won’t they be surprised!

Won’t they be surprised! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if yous say so .. yssup rider

Won’t they be surprised! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

yous saying that we have YRDS????