Name Something You...

ATM? Originally Posted by Angel14609
I'm assuming from question that it's not something you provide.
I'm assuming from question that it's not something you provide. Originally Posted by generalbob
Your assumption would be 100% correct

I have added golden shower to the menu though.
(Only the giving of, I will not be the receiver of the golden shower)
Pm for info
Your assumption would be 100% correct

I have added golden shower to the menu though.
(Only the giving of, I will not be the receiver of the golden shower)
Pm for info Originally Posted by Angel14609
Not to mention, I'm quite positive it's not an option even in your personal life.

OK, I'll admit that one is on my wish list. Among a couple other things...
Not to mention, I'm quite positive it's not an option even in your personal life.

OK, I'll admit that one is on my wish list. Among a couple other things... Originally Posted by blthzr666
Been there done that!!!
Been there done that!!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Awesome

OK, I'll admit that one is on my wish list. Among a couple other things... Originally Posted by blthzr666
Nope not an option there either.
I like being the one doing the showering.
Nope not an option there either.
I like being the one doing the showering. Originally Posted by Angel14609
Agreeded.. !! ❗❗❗
I've given it several days as I can't really think of much. I've been fortunate. I've done most of the ones people have listed here with lots of 3 somes , 4 somes, ATM, 2 girl ATM, water sports etc. I haven't tried the sheep , but didn't think that discussion was allowed here anyway, but that is one of those guideline moving targets I mentioned elsewhere.

After giving it thought, I would like an interactive duo with 2 identical twin hot girls who allowed all those fetishes I just mentioned. I don't see that happening , but the interactive biological sisters looks like a strong possibility. I'm looking forward to that. New ground to cover is rare , so that will be nice , and review worthy.
Why not get mom involved, or has that been crossed of the list?
I've given it several days as I can't really think of much. I've been fortunate. I've done most of the ones people have listed here with lots of 3 somes , 4 somes, ATM, 2 girl ATM, water sports etc. I haven't tried the sheep , but didn't think that discussion was allowed here anyway, but that is one of those guideline moving targets I mentioned elsewhere.

After giving it thought, I would like an interactive duo with 2 identical twin hot girls who allowed all those fetishes I just mentioned. I don't see that happening , but the interactive biological sisters looks like a strong possibility. I'm looking forward to that. New ground to cover is rare , so that will be nice , and review worthy. Originally Posted by Taskmaster

elg.......
  • MC
  • 06-24-2015, 09:11 PM
You have never 69ed? Seriously? Originally Posted by Angel14609
Nope, never. I had actually planned on trying it with my new ATF recently, but completely forgot about it. I'll definitely have to ask her about it the next time I see her.
Why not get mom involved, or has that been crossed of the list? Originally Posted by splitlicker
Well... If he REALLY wanted to.... I'd Toftt, and do it.