What's up with hispanic and black girls...

I'm Going To Change My Ethnicity Everyday Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ooh Fun!!

Will it be random or will you have themed days? Going to change your name for each ethnicity as well? There is a lot of fun that could be had!!!
Ooh Fun!!

Will it be random or will you have themed days? Going to change your name for each ethnicity as well? There is a lot of fun that could be had!!! Originally Posted by GracePreston
Oh yes! I agree Grace, there is so much creative potential here...
Well damn I'll just be black lmao. GracePreston inspired me to be myself.
Oh, sure. Using a few famous examples means that getting the worst treatment of society is just fine for the rest of us...only, not. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Do you live in a "blighted" area or something and NEVER get to leave the area that you would make such a CLUELESS statement?!?

Holy shit, man!!! Look around you!!! You wouldn't believe the amount of black or mixed middle to upper class families moving in to all of these nice neighborhoods. The best neighbors I have are black. One of my daughter's best friends is a black girl whose dad works his ass off offshore and has a mom that is a nurse.

I've got news for you, Creed. They are NOT exceptions to the rule. REALLY look around you with your eyes open.

I'll let you in on a secret. It's NOT a race thing, it's an ENVIRONMENT thing. I know LOTS of wonderful, hard-working black people AND white people, and other races as well. I also know that the crime and bitching aspects of ALL races come from their environment and upbringing and NOT their skin color. They THINK it's a skin color issue, but it's not.

These guys come from all over to protest and bitch if a white guy kills a black guy, but those same guys say jack and shit about the literally HUNDREDS of black people shot by other black people every month in cities like Chicago. Stop the bullshit race-baiting, feel sorry for me, give me shit, stuff. Race isn't the issue.

This stuff is common sense really, or at least it should be. But say any of this, and then there is always going to be a clueless dipshit that says "You don't know because you're not black." That's bullshit. Just open your eyes.

Nobody owes you ANYTHING, Creed. The sooner you realize that simple truth, the sooner you can make something of yourself and stop being a "victim."
Do you live in a "blighted" area or something and NEVER get to leave the area that you would make such a CLUELESS statement?!?

Holy shit, man!!! Look around you|!!! You wouldn't believe the amount of black or mixed middle to upper class families moving in to all of these nice neighborhoods. The best neighbors I have are black. One of my daughter's best friends is a black girl whose dad works his ass off offshore and has a mom that is a nurse.

I've got news for you, Creed. They are NOT exceptions to the rule. REALLY look around you with your eyes open.

I'll let you in on a secret. It's NOT a race thing, it's an ENVIRONMENT thing. I know LOTS of wonderful, hard-working black people AND white people, and other races as well. I also know that the crime and bitching aspects of ALL races come from their environment and upbringing and NOT their skin color. They THINK it's a skin color issue, but it's not.

These guys come from all over to protest and bitch if a white guy kills a black guy, but those same guys say jack and shit about the literally HUNDREDS of black people shot by other black people every month in cities like Chicago. Stop the bullshit race-baiting, feel sorry for me, give me shit, stuff. Race isn't the issue.

This stuff is common sense really, or at least it should be. But say any of this, and then there is always going to be a clueless dipshit that says "You don't know because you're not black." Bullshit. Just open your eyes.

Nobody owes you ANYTHING, Creed. The sooner you realize that simple truth, the sooner you can make something of yourself and stop being a "victim." Originally Posted by albundy
its more of a dimwit thing with Urkel, he's a loser and its whiteys fault. he talks about gay shit in every response.....but hes not gay, um ok......if those white devil teachers taught him better like they taught the white kids, he'd be a success today.....see its not his fault.
you know what was long and hard on Urkel? .....sixth grade..........
if only Urkel could be free of the bonds of slavery from 150 years ago........he'd be a success, not. if he got reparation money on Monday.......Thursday he'd be back at budget suites in the ATL......loser
So back to the original topic at hand here..

What is up with latina and black chicks calling themselves mixed if they're not?

Personally i could care less what they call themselves. If they're hot and look like they can take the dick then they can get it.
Bumdy, if I were as stupid as you, I'd fucking kill myself.
Bumdy, if I were as stupid as you, I'd fucking kill myself. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
That was just....PERFECT! LOL!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

What a BRILLIANT rebuttal. HAHAHAHA!!!

You're too fun, Creed.

What is up with latina and black chicks calling themselves mixed if they're not?

Personally i could care less what they call themselves. If they're hot and look like they can take the dick then they can get it. Originally Posted by Mojojo
I agree. Who gives a shit what they call themselves? Does it make anyone's dick harder thinking the chick is a certain race? Who cares? As long as they look great, the price is right, they are BBJ, and they have great reviews, go for it!

Personally i could care less what they call themselves. If they're hot and look like they can take the dick then they can get it. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Don't forget "Brazilian", too. A lot of black women call themselves Brazilian, too.

They are trying to get as many calls/visits as possible and a lot of guys won't see a black girl. They are just hoping that when the guy shows up, he will think with the little head and go through with the session, even though he wasn't looking for a black girl.

It's money and marketing. Not that hard to figure out.
Afro-Latina

#thatisall