TEXTING, PM'S, EMAIL.... are you fucking kidding me?

His review was nothing but lies. But essentially it comes down to his word against mine. Look at my other reviews; look at his. Guy couldn't get hard, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but it was smaller than the size of my pinky. He had a bad attitude and was one of those "I'm paying for your time, I own you" guys. Not only that, but he OBVIOUSLY didn't read my showcase or other reviews. I do advertise as a BBW AND I do state my correct age as 21.

End of story. No one can prove one way or another with concrete evidence of what happens in a session (unless it is taped or recorded in some way). Originally Posted by Stefany
Sounds like a bad session had by both. Ok, so you have 7 YES reviews and one NO. He has two NO reviews. He had a session with a TS and you. WOW his batting average sucks. Well we all need to have a bad one to really appreciate the good ones. I wouldn't worry about one NO review. Most guys look at the over all picture. I bet you'll bury that NO review with tons of yes reviews in no time.
The guy was scum. And I have a few others who will verify. You only get one side of the story with the review and supposedly I can't post my side without getting graphic and outing him as a complete loser. Originally Posted by Stefany
Have them jump in here!
I personally prefer a phone call after a quick pm. But it seems most gents like to text. Either is fine with me. I am a 2 call/text type girl. Ex. "Here's my location...." And 2nd call/text "I am in room 999." Simple and discrete.
I personally prefer a phone call after a quick pm. But it seems most gents like to text. Either is fine with me. I am a 2 call/text type girl. Ex. "Here's my location...." And 2nd call/text "I am in room 999." Simple and discrete. Originally Posted by Tay
And it seems so simple....
Sounds like a bad session had by both. Ok, so you have 7 YES reviews and one NO. He has two NO reviews. He had a session with a TS and you. WOW his batting average sucks. Well we all need to have a bad one to really appreciate the good ones. I wouldn't worry about one NO review. Most guys look at the over all picture. I bet you'll bury that NO review with tons of yes reviews in no time.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's the plan! I've already had several successful visits since, sans the three appointments that cancelled (thus, losing $400) the day he posted that stupid review. I'd try and get it removed, but for so much work that it probably won't eve get remove. It doesn't make sense, especially when most guys also see what other reviews guys write when they write a "no" review on a provider they were looking to see.
I 'm kind of a newb compared to the guys around here (I don't have 20y in the hobby) so in my limited experience I prefer PM to let a lady know I want her, they know I'm not just some guy that jacked there number or email. Then email to start the courtship. Texting is my preferred way to communicate the day of or in transit. A phone call once I get there for final directions is fine. I don't worry about things like does she have a handler, I am confident in my choice and the courtship leading up to my date reinforces my confidence in the lady. So it really comes down to how we the player plays the game. Some take risks, some play it safe and we can only be the ones that control that, not the ladies, in my opinion. If a lady does not fit your fantasy or the way you play the game then don't roll the dice with her and move on to a table where the odd are more in your favor.

IB
That's the plan! I've already had several successful visits since, sans the three appointments that cancelled (thus, losing $400) the day he posted that stupid review. I'd try and get it removed, but for so much work that it probably won't eve get remove. It doesn't make sense, especially when most guys also see what other reviews guys write when they write a "no" review on a provider they were looking to see. Originally Posted by Stefany
Sweetie I know your frustrated no one wants as bad review. Not everyone is compatable and sometimes not all sessions are meant to be. Nothing can change that and all you can do now is put forth 110% in all your future appointments and build some good credibility and you will have a stellar reputation in no time. I know your angry but its best in these situations to just keep quiet and it will fade away. The no review is now a bigger problem as its now being talked about in many other threads. Negative publicity is never good especially when your new and trying to build a rep. This community stands up for members and will typically have each others backs so when one criticizes a member you basically start a fire storm. You made your apologies and even got to state your side, now it's time to peacefully step back and prove to the community that your a great addition to this little family.
Sweetie I know your frustrated no one wants as bad review. Not everyone is compatable and sometimes not all sessions are meant to be. Nothing can change that and all you can do now is put forth 110% in all your future appointments and build some good credibility and you will have a stellar reputation in no time. I know your angry but its best in these situations to just keep quiet and it will fade away. The no review is now a bigger problem as its now being talked about in many other threads. Negative publicity is never good especially when your new and trying to build a rep. This community stands up for members and will typically have each others backs so when one criticizes a member you basically start a fire storm. You made your apologies and even got to state your side, now it's time to peacefully step back and prove to the community that your a great addition to this little family. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I know. Thanks. I'm just more frustrated that it's been used as a means of personal attacks for things completely not-related. That's what I don't understand. I've said all I can say and it's done (hopefully).
Sadly this will never be gone. Stefany, you've made it into a mountain from a mohill. When a search is done..........
That's the plan! I've already had several successful visits since, sans the three appointments that cancelled (thus, losing $400) the day he posted that stupid review. I'd try and get it removed, but for so much work that it probably won't even get remove. It doesn't make sense, especially when most guys also see what other reviews guys write when they write a "no" review on a provider they were looking to see. Originally Posted by Stefany
I 'm kind of a newb compared to the guys around here (I don't have 20y in the hobby) so in my limited experience I prefer PM to let a lady know I want her, they know I'm not just some guy that jacked there number or email. Then email to start the courtship. Texting is my preferred way to communicate the day of or in transit. A phone call once I get there for final directions is fine. I don't worry about things like does she have a handler, I am confident in my choice and the courtship leading up to my date reinforces my confidence in the lady. So it really comes down to how we the player plays the game. Some take risks, some play it safe and we can only be the ones that control that, not the ladies, in my opinion. If a lady does not fit your fantasy or the way you play the game then don't roll the dice with her and move on to a table where the odd are more in your favor.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Does ECCIE have a pension at 20 or 25 years? Is it like teaching, does one get tenure at 10 years? Does one automatically go pro or can one stay amateur for ever?
Sweetie I know your frustrated no one wants as bad review. Not everyone is compatable and sometimes not all sessions are meant to be. Nothing can change that and all you can do now is put forth 110% in all your future appointments and build some good credibility and you will have a stellar reputation in no time. I know your angry but its best in these situations to just keep quiet and it will fade away. The no review is now a bigger problem as its now being talked about in many other threads. Negative publicity is never good especially when your new and trying to build a rep. This community stands up for members and will typically have each others backs so when one criticizes a member you basically start a fire storm. You made your apologies and even got to state your side, now it's time to peacefully step back and prove to the community that your a great addition to this little family. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Well said Britttany!
Ty SL.. Hope it made since, trying to type on my iPhone sucks!
Ty SL.. Hope it made since, trying to type on my iPhone sucks! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
It made sense to me.
I know. Thanks. I'm just more frustrated that it's been used as a means of personal attacks for things completely not-related. That's what I don't understand. I've said all I can say and it's done (hopefully). Originally Posted by Stefany
Stefany this thread was about excessive communication and not accomplishing the task at hand which was to schedule an appointment and refusing to talk on the phone.

So let's recap shall we...

Guys don't do what you expect while on the phone, sometimes your sarcastic but don't mean it, you take lunch and go to church on Sundays, talking to guys on the phone is a waste of time and cost you money, your open 24/7 but not Sundays, your getting your screening refined in just under two months, you want people to respect you, your not worried about a no review, because of a bad review you lost $400in cancelations, your frustrated,you have a cat, cat needs to go to the vet, you spend a lot of time with family and friends, only you go get the groceries, regardless what happens you don't care, you are clueless why you got a no review, and the one thing your certain of is that the guy who published the no review is a... SCUM."His review was nothing but lies. But essentially it comes down to his word against mine. Look at my other reviews; look at his. Guy couldn't get hard, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but it was smaller than the size of my pinky. He had a bad attitude and was one of those "I'm paying for your time, I own you" guys.

All of this in only 15 posts. Bravo!