Golden Pussy, aka GPS

Nobody's pussy is made out of gold and diamonds.
That's all I got to say on this matter
Nobody's pussy is made out of gold and diamonds.
That's all I got to say on this matter Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank you lord because if it was them diamonds wold do some serious grinding!
  • EZ.
  • 11-22-2014, 11:33 AM
And there is nothing wrong with it. I like my job well enough, but if I wasn't getting paid for it I wouldn't do it, either.

When someone offers one of my employees a lot more money, they leave. I don't get weepy about it, and neither should a john when he finds out the main reason his hooker is hanging with him is because she's getting paid to do so. Originally Posted by TinMan
I was a mercenary employee. I didn't hide the fact that I would go to the highest bidder. I was always the top producer. Late in my career, I started doing consulting which I continue as long as it doesn't interfere with my fishing.
Yes, it's a business transaction but I still want to enjoy myself. If I can make her feel comfortable, make her laugh, it's better for both of us.
The GFE experience? I would have to be delusional to imagine that one of these young women is a girlfriend. Honestly, I don't have that much imagination.
Thank you lord because if it was them diamonds wold do some serious grinding! Originally Posted by Mojojo
I think you mean to say would not wold
Nope, it's more that she thinks her shit doesn't stink and her service doesn't justify her high rates. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Right on