U.S. Navy adjusts to the times; ditches its ALL CAPS message format

I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're going round the bend, aren't you Coroy?

Ready for the truth?

• Old-T
  • 07-08-2013, 08:27 AM
No, he rounded the bend and went far off the deep end long age. He is in uncharted waters that few have ever swum in before.

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!

You're going round the bend, aren't you Coroy?

Ready for the truth?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Your retarded post illustrates clearly that your cock ring necklace is depriving your dumb-fuck golem ass of oxygen. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

No, he rounded the bend and went far off the deep end long age. He is in uncharted waters that few have ever swum in before. Originally Posted by Old-T
Your hypocrisy is showing, hypocrite.

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear?

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Your retarded post illustrates clearly that your cock ring necklace is depriving your dumb-fuck golem ass of oxygen. BTW, it was your giggling, enormously ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass that stood on the corner and waved "bye-bye" as BOTH the big bus and the "short bus" drove by every morning, you dumb-fuck golem jackass; thus, making you the ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass-fool you aspired to be. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

No, he rounded the bend and went far off the deep end long age. He is in uncharted waters that few have ever swum in before. Originally Posted by Old-T
Yes indeed, Old-T. He's shooting the rapids on Shit Creek!
This one is entertaining, as well!
Old Corpy's settled into a pretty "regular" posting routine... Shit, shower, shave and slaver...
Yes indeed, Old-T. He's shooting the rapids on Shit Creek!

Tick, tock, Corpy!
A "creek" you created and enhance with your every ignorant post, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

This one is entertaining, as well! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're a cheap simpleton, BigKoTex.

Old Corpy's settled into a pretty "regular" posting routine... Shit, shower, shave and slaver...

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Whereas you ignorantly slaver morning, noon and might you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Fucking retard strikes again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Fucking retard strikes again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? It was your ignorant, reprobate, dumb-fuck golem ass that was elected:

Poor, poor, IBH.

Still can't come up with an original post.

Getting pounded in the ass by trannies caused brain damage, I guess.
Poor, poor, IBH.

Still can't come up with an original post.

Getting pounded in the ass by trannies caused brain damage, I guess. Originally Posted by ExNYer
No brain damage here, unlike the brain damage suffered by you being born and raised as an ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Just a reminder, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass, your ASSumptions are still obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing.
No brain here... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
NOW,we're getting somewhere!
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 11:20 AM
NOW,we're getting somewhere! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
nah, we've just come full circle