Derek Chauvin Super Hero

Chauvin has goupies writing to him while he is in jail. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
So did Charles Manson.
Chauvin has goupies writing to him while he is in jail. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
he has fans?
Apparently so.

Or maybe someone’s expressing his own frustration by playing a heel on a whooker board.
There are a lot of desperate and lonely people (regardless of gender) out there. When you are writing a person in prison, and starting a fake ass relationship with them, the writing is on the wall. I don't know whether to laugh my ass off or feel sorry for those people when I've seen the many stories about that over the years.

Hell, I think one of the Menendez brothers even married a Playboy playmate while in prison. I did laugh about that one while thinking you married a prison pen pal you stupid bitch because you thought you would get money gold digger? That's not how it works dummy because he doesn't have access to shit now other than 3 hots and a cot for the rest of his life.
he has fans? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yea. I'm one of them. Me and Chauvin are pen pals.
Yea. I'm one of them. Me and Chauvin are pen pals. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Of course you are!