Why are guys afraid of P411 ?

• L.A.
  • 08-16-2016, 08:00 PM
It wasn't childish comment. It was a rationale comment, a recognition that you are working an agenda in obnoxious fashion. If you had made one post, saying that you personally don't see the value and don't use it, fine. But you keep posting and every post is an attempt to influence people that it's a bad deal. At this point, you're not affecting anyone's opinion about P411 (other than a few who already agree), but you certainly have affected a bunch of people's opinions about you. Not in a good way. Originally Posted by Bobave
Nice post but you're about 3.5 years late.
For Real ??? I did not revive this post to let queenass members take the opportunity to slam each other.
People....this is about the lesson...not about the war.
Just Chill !!!
After the Ashley Madison scandal, my concern would be what information could hackers get from P411? Any site can be hacked!

Weren't there some people that hacked the old ECCIE site and put reviews with the ROS on a ECCIE Leaks public webpage? Don't know if anyone was outed. That was way before my time so you senior members can provide much more information.
I agree with Jimballs. I only hobby occasionally anymore and usually in a city away from where I live. P411 makes it easy to get approved and scheduled and I had no problem with the approval process.
"Info is destroyed" is right up there with "I only ever do this with you" and "the check is in the mail". Originally Posted by annoe
True, but sometimes the check really is in the mail and sometimes they never would do that to you.

Of course if they say, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you" then you're screwed.

The point is that in this entire hobby at some level there has to be trust. You may not want to admit it, but there is. And once P411 has you verified there is no legitimate reason to keep your personal info.
  • L.A.
  • 08-17-2016, 11:59 AM
For Real ??? I did not revive this post to let queenass members take the opportunity to slam each other.
Just Chill !!! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
So why are you reviving all these old posts? You vanish for a while then come back and decide to bump posts that are years old.

By the way wtf is a queenass?
Just Chill !!! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Then maybe start a new one without all the outdated information/drama/whatever. Pretty sure 3 years is a long enough time between threads with similar topics.

edit: Having had it, it doesn't provide anything of use at this particular time for me. If it did, however, I'd still place the same 'risk' in it as I do with anything that takes personal information this day in age. Regardless of what anyone is saying, there is unknown potential that people are right to be wary of.
Thanks FID - I appreciate your feedback.

I wholeheartedly believe that there is nothing wrong with bringing old threads back to life. Especially when they have boocoos of info that you can't get by just "starting a new one".

Some folks were not around when this thread was hot topic. I'm sure there are more on the subject, but this is the internet...you get what you get when you see it.

Everyone picks and chooses what they want learn from it.

Some may learn that most quality providers feel a certain comfort level if you are a P411 member. But to each his own.

Nuf said.
What is this p411, never heard of it?
What is this p411, never heard of it? Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider, that taint true.

Torre is right, this thread has good pro and con info. It also has some incorrect info.

P411 is very useful to a newbie, infrequent hobbyist, and hobby regulars who like variety. Cautious providers seem to trust p411 more than most other ways to verify that a hobbyist is OK to see.

P411 says they delete/trash all your personal data after they verify you. They dont get much useful personal info and I hope they delete/erase what they say they say delete/erase.

P411 aint perfect, but not much in the hobby is. P411 is pretty darn good though.

On the other hand, if a hobbyist has enough reviews on eccie, a decent reputation (i.e., is not black listed someplace or known to be a reckless ass) and he originally contacts a provider he wants to see via eccie PM, then many providers are good to go..... Or at most want a referral from a couple reputable eccie providers who know him..... So p411 is not always completely necessary. Hey, if your p411 account expires, its pretty easy to reinstate it even after many months have passed.

Then again, way more than half the providers (including those in amps, agencies, backpage, eccie, ter, etc) in DFW are not on P411.... So there is that too.
So why are you reviving all these old posts? You vanish for a while then come back and decide to bump posts that are years old.

By the way wtf is a queenass? Originally Posted by L.A.
Your answer to the 1st question is in the posts directly above
- more info for those newbies who might can establish a bit of confidence of how to work their way through this madness.

Second - yeah...well...that "queenass" thing just jumped out of my brain.
Maybe it's a cross between DRAMA QUEEN and ASSHOLE (not gender specific)

Should I trademark that expression?

HA!
HA! Torre butt....you sound and look fun. But p4? I realize it makes it easier on the ladies but men can only fuck so much... Just wish I had a good ref :-(. And a calendar thing for rates?
After the Ashley Madison scandal, my concern would be what information could hackers get from P411? Any site can be hacked!
Originally Posted by Tapper69
+1

Less risk having real information exposed using a reference system.
So nobody wants to talk about this site being hacked a while back?
Not afraid at all. On it. Use it.
And a provider on it gets extra attention.

Although..... it was better when the ladies could list more "explicit" activity lists.