So... What attacks and issues here in CoEd do you believe are done with "malicious intent"

Oh and to be clear Yssup- just because I'm on "good terms" with those guys doesn't mean I'd go BCD with them and I def wasn't asking to get any more intimate with sixx or whispers. lmao. I apologize if I gave that impression. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I am disappointed with your comment here. Why would you feel the need to apologize to that guy or anyone really? You can see whoever the hell you want BCD. You don't owe Mr. Unstable Rider any apologies IMHO.

Oh yeah, the feeling is mutual about anything BCD between us.....

sixx
Yes, Hannah! You can use it! I thought it was pretty funny myself.

Whispers, I'm not fumbling for words just incase that's what you're getting at. I'm laughing too buddy. ALL the way to the bank.

Budman, I will certainly take and follow my own advice when I feel it applies but you sir, don't need to deflect the point in my statement. It's a point you should really ponder.

Now honeycombs...
sugarbritches...
bossombuddies...

Let us all gather round and say a prayer for a day of peace up in this mutha f***a! Amen!
Oh and btw, I'm still awaiting the rules that are being broken when a lady is accused of running a threAD. Or even a clear definition. . . . . or is it just another way to stop ladies from posting for fear of being accused of running this, so called, horrible offense?
Oh and btw, I'm still awaiting the rules that are being broken when a lady is accused of running a threAD. Or even a clear definition. . . . . or is it just another way to stop ladies from posting for fear of being accused of running this, so called, horrible offense? Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Yawn...............

May not be a rule per say but apparently people will be called out on it...

Sixx
Well if the feeling is mutual about not wanting BCD then you can just stay on your side of the playground sixx and you can't play with my dolls anymore!!!

SO THERE!

I am disappointed with your comment here. Why would you feel the need to apologize to that guy or anyone really? You can see whoever the hell you want BCD. You don't owe Mr. Unstable Rider any apologies IMHO.

Oh yeah, the feeling is mutual about anything BCD between us.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
To all of you who have been worried about my mental health -- you can breathe easier now and thank the God of your choice. Because I've been declared NUTS by some of the posters in this thread. (Old diagnosis, btw) So I wanted to report that I just got back from my electroshock therapy. Full of antipsychotics, cheap sodypop AND Army food. Might even go outside and wax the dog before weaving a basket to chit in.

The doctor says I'm OK to play with you now. I just can't ride on your pretty yellow bus.

However, in the future, I'll try and quote EVERYBODY'S quote to whom I refer and spell it out very slowly so there'll be no misunderstandings, hurt feelings or transmission of verbal fluids.

I do think that this thread - as hobby-related as it isn't - is proving who does and doesn't have a "malicious" agenda.

SO THERE!

Maybe you could relax and knit the dog a sweater after you weave the basket to take a chit in since she might be cold after you wax her.

To all of you who have been worried about my mental health -- you can breathe easier now and thank the God of your choice. Because I've been declared NUTS by some of the posters in this thread. (Old diagnosis, btw) So I wanted to report that I just got back from my electroshock therapy. Full of antipsychotics, cheap sodypop AND Army food. Might even go outside and wax the dog before weaving a basket to chit in.

The doctor says I'm OK to play with you now. I just can't ride on your pretty yellow bus.

However, in the future, I'll try and quote EVERYBODY'S quote to whom I refer and spell it out very slowly so there'll be no misunderstandings, hurt feelings or transmission of verbal fluids.

I do think that this thread - as hobby-related as it isn't - is proving who does and doesn't have a "malicious" agenda.

SO THERE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sounds like a great idea. I'll check with my bitch and get back with you on that one.

She's an 85-pound spinner of German descent and can lick her own poon without having to sit. Plus I get the news from her every morning.

She deserves a good wax job!
Sounds like a great idea. I'll check with my bitch and get back with you on that one.

She's an 85-pound spinner of German descent and can lick her own poon without having to sit. Plus I get the news from her every morning.

She deserves a good wax job! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Probably a sign that I'm starting to loose MY mind but I actually laughed at this! Of course Hannah set you up for a good punch line!

She deserves a good wax job! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If your Bitch is a Shepard then she hardly qualifies as a Spinner at 85 Pounds.....

Average weight is 60-76 lbs for an adult.... 85lbs outs her about 12% of the high part of the range....

You lovesick guys with rose colored glasses just gotta over glamorize the bitch whenever you can....
Don't be callin' my bitch a ho, y'all. I hates it when those sparkly green eyes of hers get angry!
"YAWN" by Sixx.

How funny that's all you say when you're backed up because you have no ground to create such a stir other than "people will call you out".

Point: It DOESN'T BREAK RULES and there is NO REAL CLEAR DEFINITION!!! So it's SUBJECTIVE easily used for some grumpy OB at any given time to shut a lady up that they don't want posting. PUHLEASE.

If it doesn't break a rule then STFU!!!!

Ok, wait, let me be nicer....IF IT DOESN'T BREAK A RULE

SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!! Class is in session! You're disrupting an environment that has potential to love, learn and grow.
P.S. If you want to call me out please do. But I am telling you, that "threADs" is a bullshit reason to bitch at chicks you don't like. These ladies are being run off hand over fist! So if you have something to tell me then best believe I have something to tell you.
I will continue to post threads whenever I so well please. If you get a sore ass over it, then so be it...suck it up and deal with it! It's what ADULTS do. If you feel that it is a threAD, then dont read the damn thing, dont post in it, dont even open it. Go to a different thread that tickles your little fancy. Pretty damn simple if ya ask me. But hey what do I know, I'm just a provider, LOL.