Describe Your ATF Movie Without Naming The Title.

A professional and seasoned bank robber plays a cat and mouse game with a veteran LAPD detective. There’s an EPIC downtown bank shoot out between the bank robbing crew and the LAPD. In the climax of the movie, the LAPD detective and leader of the bank robbing crew square off at the LAX airport.
“People on ludes should not drive” Originally Posted by austin88998833
Fast times At Ridgemont High
  • Chmee
  • 11-03-2020, 11:31 AM
"I was born 2,437 years ago. In that time I've had three wives. The last was Shakiko, a Japanese Princess... When Shakiko died I was shattered. I would save you that pain. Please, let Heather go."
Fast times At Ridgemont High Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Love Spicolli !
Pilgrim someone should punch you in the mouth,but I won't, the hell I won't!!
Pilgrim someone should punch you in the mouth,but I won't, the hell I won't!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
McLintock!
"I was born 2,437 years ago. In that time I've had three wives. The last was Shakiko, a Japanese Princess... When Shakiko died I was shattered. I would save you that pain. Please, let Heather go." Originally Posted by Chmee
Chmee... this confused me as the Highlander I was familiar with was the tv show... the line is from the movie with Sean Connery...

i remember going to best buy with m son, he was 12 or so and i bought a queen cd for him because he liked the music from watching tv series the movie...the check out person wanted to know who was getting the music me or my son...
  • AgFox
  • 11-04-2020, 06:20 AM
Man tries to convince co-workers he is a caveman.
88 inches of therapy
Every now and then say, "What the fuck." "What the fuck" gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future.
I have found my special purpose and I am going to use it a lot.
Prison movie. They take a flight and the plane it taken over. The one hero just wants to get home to his little girl and give her a stuffed rabbit
Prison movie. They take a flight and the plane it taken over. The one hero just wants to get home to his little girl and give her a stuffed rabbit Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Con Air! Nicholas Cage should’ve won an Oscar for this one and I’ll die on that hill if I have to
88 inches of therapy Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Pretty Woman
  • MrGiz
  • 11-05-2020, 12:05 AM
The Piano