Coronavirus scare ..:(. Ehhh

The great thing about Pandemic Humor is everyone gets it.
This absurd thread is a perfect example of how hysteria supersedes common sense. Come on people, this is real. Is it worse than the flu? Who knows, those stats will come after the crisis passes.

Use your head. Limit social interaction, travel only when necessary, practice extreme personal hygiene, monitor your health at a heightened and realistic level, wash your hands, sanitize your hands, stop or minimize touching your face and eyes when out in public, cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing to name just a few. Curiously, many of these common sense steps would also curtail the spread of normal flu and cold bugs yet it takes a pandemic to remind us.

Tough times now and ahead, yes. But we will weather the storm and emerge smarter and stronger.

Billy Originally Posted by Billy Babitt

Agree.
As far as hobby, this is when we can see difference between hookers and companion providers.
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2020, 11:46 AM
Agree.
As far as hobby, this is when we can see difference between hookers and companion providers. Originally Posted by georgecam
I didn't know there was a difference, both suck on ding dongs for compensation, one is smarter about making you believe otherwise so you can pay more......way more!
I didn't know there was a difference, both suck on ding dongs for compensation, one is smarter about making you believe otherwise so you can pay more......way more! Originally Posted by BLM69
To me there are different levels. I didn’t want to number them so I separate into two groups. I was just amazed how many ads are up in OH with super specials.