question for ya'll

• pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 11:33 AM
You're partially correct, when someone was outed like myself it was called drama and nobody wanted to hear it....
My outing caused damages tho heh...

And no im not whinning about it, so your correct on that part..

It's just politics. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
so like a major double standard, huh? any other providers out there run into a double standard between hobbyists and providers on outing or other issues?
Nope just me and another provider, the other girls that had the same thing happen to them, their issuses got handled and noone called it drama how funny..

And it was the same "thing" done to me and another provider..

Keep this in mind this was b4 claims made against me (Outing), but happened the sameday in 2013..
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 12:00 PM
damn CB sounds like the fix was in! shit aint right.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Lol, sweet.

On pxmcc though:

I for one would like you to write the review(s). Write them in public and post in coed though for all to bask in the glory. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
thank you spice. i cant believe i insulted you back the day. you are a stand up guy, my friend, and your reviews are peerless imo.

but on the review I'm going to let wake up make the call. lets see what he decides.
yes. we don't have a hissy fit when someone correctly guesses our first name. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Wait...you honestly believe that she posted a word, and by some magical coincidence, it just happened to be my name? You seriously believe that?

Like I said...you two are made for each other...United Negro College Fund...make the call...
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 04:16 PM
Wait...you honestly believe that she posted a word, and by some magical coincidence, it just happened to be my name? You seriously believe that?

Like I said...you two are made for each other...United Negro College Fund...make the call... Originally Posted by Wakeup
look WU thats fine. like me and CB can settle down n all. cept i think she has a SO. so i say res judicada. let's not relitigate old matters.

what about the matter currently before us? should I write the UTR review or not? a simple yes or no will be fine.
So you honestly believe she didn't out me?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 07:15 PM
i have no idea. but i think it's old news. let it go, my friend. can you give these poor people a yes or no answer on the review? if yes, i will write it tonite after a session. of course the session takes priority. lol.
i have no idea. but i think it's old news. let it go, my friend. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Wrong answer
thank you spice. i cant believe i insulted you back the day. you are a stand up guy, my friend, and your reviews are peerless imo.

but on the review I'm going to let wake up make the call. lets see what he decides. Originally Posted by pxmcc
look WU thats fine. like me and CB can settle down n all. cept i think she has a SO. so i say res judicada. let's not relitigate old matters.

what about the matter currently before us? should I write the UTR review or not? a simple yes or no will be fine. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Don't waste your breath....

If your going to post your reviews then do so.

You don't need his approval, and he's not going to give you one..

End of story...
damn CB sounds like the fix was in! shit aint right. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Ya think! It's all good, forreal it's all good.

Just do you..
i have no idea. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Then why all your comments about her guessing my name, and her getting shafted for outing?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Then why all your comments about her guessing my name, and her getting shafted for outing? Originally Posted by Wakeup
look I'm just an agreeable guy. whenever anybody saying anything I always agree with what they're saying, until the next speakers starts. then i agree with him.

"so, what happened to you was terrible."

see what im sayin?
No.

Why are you scared? Grab your nuts, say what you think, and deal with the consequences. Otherwise, go sit in the corner and wait for her to give you something for taking up for her...

Jesus is interested. Don't disappoint Jesus.