Just asking for a name should not be that hard.

Bear in mind I have kept my comments to myself through the majority of the thread regarding BM, while he has failed to control his constant yammering cause his sense of self importance has kept him near and dear to the keyboard continually pumping out his pompous arrogance, despite reading that others are DONE.

He has kept this going and going even as OP has left and long after I said I was done...

As CK has bit her tongue keeping co-ed peace there is no need to keep going after the OP repeatedly with negative remarks towards her thread.
Originally Posted by TexasJess
So much I want to say. But I'm done

Set to ignore. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

But now that HE, himself, has dragged this out to the point that he got his ass handed to him due to his own lack of self control, and now that he is whining about it, we are supposed to get off his dick?
Especially when he relentlessly has done this to each lady here at one point or another?

Why didn't he stopped after OP left or after I said I am done, etc?

He sure can dish it but he can't take it?

What if we have more points to make just like he did?

What if we want to continue to beat the subject into the ground just to make our own self important, pompous points be the center of the thread just like he does, ALL THE TIME, cause he cannot drop it?

Cause I do have the ability to hold my tongue and like I said, I have done so for the majority of this thread.

Now can he????

Is he finally DONE?
If you can't tell, he severely got on my nerves long ago.

We have been waiting for him move on for a while now, like pages ago.
Heh!
Just exactly who is it that can't keep yammering?
Enough attacking each other. Stay on topic or stay out of the thread.
Ive had multiple guys contact me over the last few days with the same issue. When y’all call or text & I ask “who is this”, or “what’s your name sweetie”- doesn’t Mean that I want to know if your entire lives story or your whole background. I’m just simply wanting to know with whom I’m exchanging convo..

Me: whom is this
?: I saw your ad
Me: ok. Who is this & which site?
?: I saw your ad & just wanted to see you. Nvm- too many questions!

Some guys take it a bit far & will disrespect me, threatening me, continuously call/text AFTER they hang up, when all I’m asking for is a name. THATS IT! It just makes it a little less awkward, and on top of that it’s just for screening purposes so maybe I can search ur handle and see if anything that might deter me from seeing you will be found. If you have an issue with a couple of simple questions like that, then you definitely have an issue with screening. It’s not a big deal guys were just trying to protect ourselves and you. I didn’t know way shape or form but I ask any questions that were extremely intrusive. I get it and I understand that finding a companion, who fits your needs and wants can be difficult. So hopefully, just maybe, this may be wishful thinking and letting you guys know that we’re just trying to keep everyone safe & have a good time!

Ladies: Does this happen to you all a lot? And do you just hang up and cut off communication, or do you sometimes try to bear with the issue? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

I agree, just add your "handle" in your text & be crystal clear on what, when,where, time & duration

This will save both of us very valuable time

No need to send your birth name, ya silly willies