Why are liberals more intelligent than conservatives?

Look at all those highly intelligent and well educated liberals. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, and would ya just look at these skanks. They cover their nipples with tape. I guess that gives them a sense of dignity, lol.

Jim
Yeah, and would ya just look at these skanks. They cover their nipples with tape. I guess that gives them a sense of dignity, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I think those are instruction stickies for the Liberals. You know. What to do with them?
Trumping the Bernie Rally (UM vs. OSU)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkzrQely5c
Hahaha, anyone notice how the girly man got stumped at marker 2:09, what a "Cookie cutter", lol.

Jim
I think those are instruction stickies for the Liberals. You know. What to do with them? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I smell a trap. Conservatives are intelligent enough to know you can't "free the nipples" without prior written consent. Those girls must be trolling for other horny dumb liberals they can sue for sexual assault.
Hahaha, anyone notice how the girly man got stumped at marker 2:09, what a "Cookie cutter", lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Yes, the biggen rider...

• 2dogs
  • 06-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Big difference in book smarts and "walking around" smarts

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/_h...7ca4443a197a2a Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Trump can face the nation. Hillary can face prosecution, lol.

Jim
I smell a trap. Conservatives are intelligent enough to know you can't "free the nipples" without prior written consent. Those girls must be trolling for other horny dumb liberals they can sue for sexual assault. Originally Posted by lustylad
Conservatives also KNOW they are good for more than breast feeding ....

.... Liberals are having a tough time weaning themselves from the tit .....

.... mom's or the governments!
theres something to be said for intelligence. it doesn't make you better or superior.

funny thing is, the more educated one becomes, the less common sense they have.
somehow & somewhere, they lost their common sense along the way when they got their degrees & masters.

in other words, one can be smart and be dumb as well.

I read stuff where smart peeps can't operate a toaster or a set up a tv remote etc.

Others already posted some really stupid comments made by the so-called honorific officials.
You probably also believe in the tooth fairy.

You'd be the one supporting the dog for president.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It sounds like he believes in ALL of the fairies ! And just might be one like EKIM and assup piggy mamboolah !
I smell a trap. Conservatives are intelligent enough to know you can't "free the nipples" without prior written consent. Those girls must be trolling for other horny dumb liberals they can sue for sexual assault. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ekim and assup piggy mamboolah are all about " free the cocks " down at their gloryholes !!!!!
  • oden
  • 06-06-2016, 10:05 AM
If you're a youth and liberal you have a good heart. If you're 35 and liberal you're not very smart.
It sounds like he believes in ALL of the fairies ! And just might be one like EKIM and assup piggy mamboolah ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ekim and assup piggy mamboolah are all about " free the cocks " down at their gloryholes !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Strut your stuff gay rey.