Would you bang Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?

She was all dolled up for the DNC last night...did that change anyone's mind? Lol
I’d let her lick my asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
Just lick?

LOLLING!

• Tiny
  • 06-07-2021, 06:00 PM
Deleted
Apparently Alexandria is fine with the government paying to repair her grandma's house. But if private citizens offer to pay, that's a no no:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...andmother.html

While I do not approve of her attitude she's still going to be the mother of my children. Originally Posted by Tiny
Why would you bump a year old thread of yours? I posted a new thread about her Abeula. Asking for a friend.
  • Tiny
  • 06-07-2021, 06:31 PM
Sorry about that Bambino, I didn't see it. Will delete.
When she was in college, absolutely.
I would bang and humans or doll that moves with a pussy. So as long as don't have to marry her.
Yes but it would be a rough male-dom Fem-sub BDSM session.

Might be a group effort too.
it would be like doing it with a manson girl in 1969

if you didn't know who she was maybe unless she let go with a horse laugh and a full view of the teeth could ruin it
No and shes GPS
When she was in college, absolutely. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Yes, even I will admit she was quite "doable" in that video of her that came out from her college days. I would have been more than happy to shut her up by sticking my dick into her mouth at that age.
Who'd you rather: Tulsi Gabbard or AOC? AOC
AOC has those buck teeth and tits that would bounce off of her knee caps without a bra.

But she is a female. And does have a pulse. Soooooo............
I'd fuck pelosi before id even look at that buck toofed bitch
You'd prefer AOC over Tulsi???? Is it because you say a couple commie things and AOC would melt?