Hillary starts her down hill run.....in the polls.

• DSK
  • 04-14-2015, 05:28 AM
Why does that matter? If you honestly think Obama is Muslim, we don't have anything to discuss. He's closer to being an atheist than he is a Muslim. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I agree.
There have been at least 8 hearings held on Benghazi. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And are you claiming all 8 have gotten all the evidence they are ENTITLED to have by law?? If not, why do Dems think they are entitled to obstruct justice and destroy evidence?? Wasn't a President about to be impeached for "destroying" 18.5 minutes of audio tape?? So Nixon should have destroyed the entire tape and told Congress.."Go Fish"?
Why does that matter? If you honestly think Obama is Muslim, we don't have anything to discuss. He's closer to being an atheist than he is a Muslim. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So... Obama LIED when he said he IS a Christian??? And he didn't attend a Muslim school?? The way you keep jumping around trying to defend him, I never can be sure what you believe.
And are you claiming all 8 have gotten all the evidence they are ENTITLED to have by law?? If not, why do Dems think they are entitled to obstruct justice and destroy evidence?? Wasn't a President about to be impeached for "destroying" 18.5 minutes of audio tape?? So Nixon should have destroyed the entire tape and told Congress.."Go Fish"? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Do you have any evidence of anything being destroyed? Just saying things like that doesn't make them true. Who said anything about being entitled to something like that?
So... Obama LIED when he said he IS a Christian??? And he didn't attend a Muslim school?? The way you keep jumping around trying to defend him, I never can be sure what you believe. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I attended christian school as a child. I'm certainly not a christian at this point in my life. What school he attended as a child is immaterial to me. I'm not trying to defend him. I'm trying to make sure what's said is true, because most of it is bullshit. As for saying he's a christian, he probably lied. What's he going to say? He's probably an atheist but that's not something he can say.
... that's not something he can say. Originally Posted by WombRaider
.. particularly since he doesn't want anyone to know the truth about him.

Besides the Rev. Wright would really be pissed at him.