Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

Note to self....when TP comes to town, remind her to include a "small" strap-on in her bag of tricks.
Hell yes, bring it on! Anal orgasms from a strap on are awesome. Anyone need a volunteer.
  • Quail
  • 05-23-2012, 09:16 AM
Ummm fingers, toys, dongs........suck hot lil things to play with you with.............I always start small {finger} and work my way upwards, some are size kings and some just enjoy the prostate stimuli.............It ALL good in the land of Kink! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

I agree with your thinking. I started with fingers, then small vibrators, then larger toys , but not super long or thick. Gentle plus plenty of lube is essential, as well as an understanding provider. I have also enjoyed sex with a few beautiful TS ladies who took their time with me.
Sorry...I just can't do the strap-on play...I'm way too much of an Alpha Male for that type of activity.
I am getting quite good at strap on play! It can be such fun especially using a double dong{one end in me and one end in you}...............now I am horny!!
I don't think I would like it but I am willing to try anything once!
I am getting quite good at strap on play! It can be such fun especially using a double dong{one end in me and one end in you}...............now I am horny!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Not that gets me thinking just a little bit. Well more than just a little.
Ass play dosent have to involve the man being a "Bottom". It is all about hitting your PSpot and giving you intense Os. So whether a finger, small toy or a giant hard Dong........It all about the pleasure in anyway YOU choose to obtain it. Have fun! YUM!
amen Ms A!!!
Depends on the size of the strap-on.

Some hit the p-spot without pain. Some are stretch your "boundaries" a little much No pain, no gain? Hmmm.
Bebe R, this is your mantra...PAIN IS PLEASURE...PAIN IS PLEASURE! (lol)
I never aim for pain,......Its about pure pleasure with me. Fullness YES! Pressure YES! Feeling the urge to explode YES! Butt if they have pain then I stop back out and see what is wrong.Go smaller, add more lube, make sure their hair isent pulling. If a man has pain with PS it tend to be a prostate issue that the MD needs to address.
i think girls who are interested in this (or any kind of kinky fun) should include some kind of reference in their profile, even if it's to inquire for details. I'm sure there's a bunch of guys who specifically look for this... if it's not listed, I assume it's probably not on the menu.

I see a few girls who simply put "fetish" or "fetish-friendly," (but I have no idea what that means to them) and then have no details whatsoever on their sites.

Present company excepted.
Those of us girls that have the skills also have the reviews of our skills to back it up, as well as most of us say "Toys for Boys" in our profiles. SO to me this would be our references just as it is on ALL our skills. Just owning a strap on, in my book does not make one skilled in the world of Kink. Have Fun! YUM!
ditto---just cause ya own one does not mean ANYTHING........you have to know how to properly use one for it to be a really fun fetish