Judge Swears In New Citizens and Tells Them to Kneel During Anthem

Last word contest? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Find something you can win at, yssup?
But we all know you didn't get the drink you demanded, and now you admit you didn't get the nickles either. Thus, all is good in the universe.

You won't. You can't. And you didn't. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I did not demand anything I merely tricked you again.
You have fetched water for me so many times before, I may not be thirsty for another Eon.
I have enough wealth, so I do not need the nickles.
I will. I can. and I did. The game is not over yet. What do I get If I win ?
And we still haven’t heard from the OP, producing a shred of evidence — even in the stories cited — the that these new citizens were TOLD to kneel during the anthem.
I did not demand anything I merely tricked you again.
You have fetched water for me so many times before, I may not be thirsty for another Eon.
I have enough wealth, so I do not need the nickles.
I will. I can. and I did. The game is not over yet. What do I get If I win ?
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

You didn't, because you can't.

Delusional fantasies do not -- and never will -- constitute substantive reality.

Keep being thirsty.

You didn't, because you can't.

Delusional fantasies do not -- and never will -- constitute substantive reality.

Keep being thirsty.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like I said before I have more proof of my story than he does. And I am well hydrated after your last "compliance" to me on the other thread.
Like I said before I have more proof of my story than he does. And I am well hydrated after your last "compliance" to me on the other thread. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No. You have no proof of anything. Keep thirsting.
Back and forth with IBH. Some things never change.
Eccie's biggest spammer running up the post count again. Some things never change.
I see them Steelers are hiding in the locker room now . I wonder if a judge suggest it. LOL!