NBA policy

Lmao.

Do you have anymore contradicting posts to make?

You tried at least.
I have to admit if I see NBA policy on backpage I automatically think pimp. And BSB is right. Pimps have tried to rob me twice. Once in Philadelphia and once in New Orleans. Philly was a white guy and when he busted out of the bathroom he ran smack into me. Me being 6'0 and 295 lbs and fresh off the rig I snatched him up and he took a severe ass beating. Dumb bitch called the cops and I was detained until they put him in the car and then I was released. It was a black guy in New Orleans and she waited till I was naked and then hopped up and opened the door. In comes dumbass with no weapon. I knew what was up when she went for the door so I was on my feet when she opened it. I bull rushed him, forearm shiver to the throat and 3 well placed knees to the head and it was over. I took my money and his. Got dressed and left. Had my gun in my boot but I forgot about in the heat of the moment. Good thing or I would probably be in prison lol. Point being not all mgmt is black. Never even met a pimp when seeing an AA provider. Go figure Originally Posted by houmadude
Well, first off, I hate that you had to go through all this!

But, hiding a gun in your f*cking boot? Dude, are you serious?

You might've just earned a spot on my DNS list.