ASK THE FUCKING PROPHET! (Free Beta Version)

Fucktard fills my plate.......then, goes and gets himself banned.....fucking newbies all thinck this shit is easy. Originally Posted by dearhunter
dear dearhunter

When he returns, should the newbie wear the banning as a badge of honor, or hide in his sham?
dear dearhunter

When he returns, should the newbie wear the banning as a badge of honor, or hide in his sham? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Only baby Jesus and the owners of this hobby heaven know when the fucktard will be allowed out of time out (again)......that being said, I would fully expect to see a Starbucks avatar from a certain retard chicken upon his eventual return....it is the least he could do for starting this shit.
Excuse me DH, butt Ansley's avatar is very distracting.
Excuse me DH, butt Ansley's avatar is very distracting. Originally Posted by pyramider
I must agree. With Ansley and LR posting in this thread, I am having difficulty installing stripper poles in the kitchen, while herding cats, and watching LSU make the Aggies their bitch.

I am only one man.
Oh great prophet, I do have a good question if I may ask....

When one has a preference that is differant then someone elses preference (say #1 guy likes big titties, #2 guy likes little puffy titties), Why is it that one will always try to convince the other that their preference is the right one, and therefor the #2 guy must be wrong...and #1 guy even goes as far as putting down the #2 guys lady? What is the point?
Oh superior intellect, I have a question. I like petite ladies and spinners, but then I somewhat inadvertently booked a very curvy lady and I liked her too. My preferences seem inconsistent. (BTW, I haven't tried to talk others into agreeing with me.) I still think I prefer petite ladies, but maybe I just like the ladies regardless of shape. What wisdom can you offer here?
Oh great prophet, I do have a good question if I may ask....

When one has a preference that is differant then someone elses preference (say #1 guy likes big titties, #2 guy likes little puffy titties), Why is it that one will always try to convince the other that their preference is the right one, and therefor the #2 guy must be wrong...and #1 guy even goes as far as putting down the #2 guys lady? What is the point? Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Hmmmmm a big tittied girl asking a biased question aimed at the girls with little puffy titties..... go figure.

Who is the Fucking prophet to judge what his fellow whore mongers enjoy when it comes to pussy and its trimmings.

As usual, you (the hooktard) totally misinterpret why fucktard #1 is really attacking fucktard #2.......it is because he has penis envy......fucktard #1 is wishing he was swinging as much wood as fucktard #2

I say judge not another fucktards choice in pussy....lest you be judge for your choice in pussy.
Oh superior intellect, I have a question. I like petite ladies and spinners, but then I somewhat inadvertently booked a very curvy lady and I liked her too. My preferences seem inconsistent. (BTW, I haven't tried to talk others into agreeing with me.) I still think I prefer petite ladies, but maybe I just like the ladies regardless of shape. What wisdom can you offer here? Originally Posted by davidsmith0123
You are a hobbyist on the path to enlightenment........ setting aside the fact that you didn't do your fucking homework.
There are many kinds of ice cream in the showcase....why would you limit yourself to french vanilla just because that is your favorite. Sometimes it can be fun to try a new flavor..........just beware of the facepalm in your future....you will know her as you are leaving the session.
LOL!
I say judge not another fucktards choice in pussy....lest you be judge for your choice in pussy. Originally Posted by dearhunter

the wisest words ever fucking posted on any shmb

you truly are the prophet or maybe the hobby messiah

I am humbled in you presence, unless of course you are from Houston.
the wisest words ever fucking posted on any shmb

you truly are the prophet or maybe the hobby messiah
Originally Posted by monkmonk
His curse is not to be the reluctant messiah, his curse is being The Fucking Prophet.
Dearhunter, you ARE The Fucking Prophet!!....I speak your name!!

I humbly apologize for not seeing this thread earlier but I went back and read every word....I am in awe of your equal amount of wit and wisdom...carry on!!
We are all on the path to hobby enlightenment....I am but a wheel within the wheel....snatch the pebble from my hand.
I don't even know what that means....but I'm certain it's my inferior intellect!!
The Prophet has spoken....