My Cute Little Pussy

I love dressing him up in polo shirts. He looks like a little gentleman!

Something tells me you have an entire gallery of Gucci in various costumes and articles of clothing... hell, he's probably got his own Instagram!
Something tells me you have an entire gallery of Gucci in various costumes and articles of clothing... hell, he's probably got his own Instagram! Originally Posted by JdeHog
He doesn't have his own Instagram... yet.
I think my cat needs these.

https://www.amazinglycat.com/pages/A...h-Toy-For-Cats Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I think that would terrify poor Ed.
I think that would terrify poor Ed. Originally Posted by JdeHog
He's working on being more adventurous.

Check it out, it's his new trick.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_9776.JPG (84.0 KB, 227 views)
Haha that's so cute!

Gucci is just relaxing today. "Laid back, with my mind on my catnip and my catnip on my mind."
Your pussies are so pretty .
Your pussies are so pretty . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Thank you, beautiful!
When mommy wants to take pictures, but you just aren't in a picture taking mood.

Zha Zha Gabor to Johnny Carson on the Tonight Show back in late '70's:
"Would you like to pet my pussy?"
Johnny Carson: "I'd love to, would you mind removing that damn cat?"

ROTFLMAO...classic!!

You had me there Vannah
When mommy wants to take pictures, but you just aren't in a picture taking mood.

Originally Posted by Vannah
If I may be permitted a brief non-pussy post: This was the situation with my dog last night. He looked so cute and then I tried to take his picture but of course he immediately moved and wouldn't resume the cute thing he was doing.

OK, back to your regularly scheduled pussies.
I take my cat on a little overnight trip and pay the extra pet fee at the hotel, just for him to decide he wants to stay in his carrier all evening. Someone is not a happy camper!

I love dressing him up in polo shirts. He looks like a little gentleman!

Originally Posted by Vannah
Omg he is to freaking cute Vannah!! Where in the world do you shop for your pussy's clothes?!
Omg he is to freaking cute Vannah!! Where in the world do you shop for your pussy's clothes?! Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
Thank you, beautiful! I usually shop for them at a little pet boutique in Little Rock and I also find a lot of cute shirts for him at PetCo. If you come down this way and want a list of places to find pet clothes, shoot me a PM.