Laney1 is the best I've ever seen. Really!

You're correct, Absolutely is one negative, hateful, racist lady. I will agree with that 100%, the lunch conversations I've had to deal with and listen to, makes you go hmmmmmmmm.

But I see her point on this one. How many I'm out's, or how many I'm not gonna cat fights (but as long as I'm here, slap slap). And she is correct about Laney's cavalier attitude towards gents. I guess that's what happens when you get tossed aside in the real world, you make others who can't pay that much more. Originally Posted by homer13
This just might be the funniest post on this thread.
Me thinks the man protests too much. I think someone's got a big crush on me. I'm flattered, really I am.

Make love not war gentlemen, make love not war.

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya
Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Someone's singing my lord, Kumbaya

Someone's laughing my lord, Kumbaya

Altogether now, Kumbaya....
Laney, Laney, Laney, I am not Jay. I am not a passive aggressive, back handed complimentary (maybe a little) fun guy to play with. This road does not go where you want it to. This road is a dead end, because I am right to the point. I don't give two shits about your little sob stories. All I read is you got dumped and instead of taking care of your kid you chose to become a weak, useless individual who selfishly tried to op for the easy way out.

All this because some guy got sick of fucking you and kicked your ass to the curb. Common you know what they say, for every hot chick out there (not calling you hot, I have no real idea how you look) there is some guy who's tired of fucking her. Originally Posted by homer13
Guys don't dump her, it's the other way around.
The blog starts with me venturing back into the hobby about a year ago after my child and I were left destitute...and ends with my failed suicide attempt about four months ago.

Maybe I just read this wrong but it seems as though mr blender that that is not the case in the real world only in hobby town

Please know that my time on Eccie has run it's course. My skin is not as thick as it once was. I will now only take appointments and messages through P411 or through my e-mail account. If a moderator can please deactivate my account, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

This was like 10 I'm outs ago. Say what you mean and mean what you say
: Originally Posted by Laney1
IJS
It's not how you picture it, and it's not exactly how it reads. But you can always make your assumptions. But you know what they say about ASSuming things. As far as the thick skin, well I guess I'm stronger that what I gave myself credit for. Yay, for me.

But Blendiepoo you know. You know how much I loved Big Papa (may he rest in peace). I had no clue he hadn't signed the will before taking him off life support. I miss him sooo much. Why, oh why Big Papa. Why did you forget to sign?! I remember it like just yesterday, you were lying there so peacefully. I was wiping a little drool off the side of your mouth as I began the countdown. If only I'd shown you my "rose buds" one last time, if only I'd taken the time to read the fine print.

I'd be on a helicopter ride to my skybox seats for this weekends Formula 1. But alas, such is life.

**Now accepting applications for Big Papas replacement. Please email me at bigpapa2012@live.com

Out of respect for Big Papa (may he rest in peace) I will finally leave. No, no don't try to stop me. I really must go. Crazy busy week. Some of us have to work for a living. Now, excuse me while I go powder my rose buds...
For real for real or just a fake out like the last 20 times you said you were done, or gone, or out????????????????? Originally Posted by homer13

Laney-leslie?
More pity party sob stories! Ugh not professional!
Lmfwao shes never done lyin! She is in out in out I think she helped me prove my point very well and considering she's not even a verified provider well........

And maxeen - how how many times will you retire and come back
We should start a bs I don't know what I'm talking about Club!!

(That absolutely chick is absolutely dumb as rocks. I'm sorry..but no one can be that clueless. And I say that with the upmost respect.)
@ Homer, I met Laney at my party. Granted, it was only once in person. I can absolutely agree with the others in saying she's different in person. I didn't notice her being "cavalier" with the gents and as far as everyone else's reactions to her...they seemed to really enjoy her. If you're speaking from personal experience then I digress, however, if it's board persona I would also like to point out how many others claim to "not be like their handle in real life."

As far as I know, everyone really loved her company there and yes she IS 100% hot! So take it from someone with good taste.... I was watching that ass! Lol.

I have to admit when she first came on the scene her posting style annoyed me and I told her so. A mutual friend of our brokered peace. We spoke via pms and things for awhile and that's when I really changed my thinking.

No, none of the guys want to read public postings of personal struggles. This is a hooker board that is meant for lighter subjects. However, I see it as evidence she doesn't have friends in the hobby to vent to and she desperately needs that. All providers need someone they can talk to.

Check your email Laney.

Homer, thanks for a very balanced post I could reasonably respond to. I look forward to more
Abs, I will do it as many times as I choose to doll. Don't spend your time worrying about me because I'm simply not worried about you.

(That absolutely chick is absolutely dumb as rocks. I'm sorry..but no one can be that clueless. And I say that with the upmost respect.) Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1

Tff I guess that means you're done? Hahahaha
I understand you have no respect for the gentleman at least you respect me

You and Maxeen should hook up since neither 1 of you ever do what you say you're going to do ijs between the 2 of you and your lies you could throw all the guys for loop
Are you 2 done ? retired ? or active?
since only 1 of you is a verified provider
@ Homer, I met Laney at my party. Granted, it was only once in person. I can absolutely agree with the others in saying she's different in person. I didn't notice her being "cavalier" with the gents and as far as everyone else's reactions to her...they seemed to really enjoy her. If you're speaking from personal experience then I digress, however, if it's board persona I would also like to point out how many others claim to "not be like their handle in real life."

As far as I know, everyone really loved her company there and yes she IS 100% hot! So take it from someone with good taste.... I was watching that ass! Lol.

I have to admit when she first came on the scene her posting style annoyed me and I told her so. A mutual friend of our brokered peace. We spoke via pms and things for awhile and that's when I really changed my thinking.

No, none of the guys want to read public postings of personal struggles. This is a hooker board that is meant for lighter subjects. However, I see it as evidence she doesn't have friends in the hobby to vent to and she desperately needs that. All providers need someone they can talk to.

Check your email Laney.

Homer, thanks for a very balanced post I could reasonably respond to. I look forward to more Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
No Maxeen I've never met Laney or her twin which is why I put in parenthesis I can't gauge her hotness level. Maybe you're right, maybe I got caught up in the annoyance of her presence too much and went from there. Truth is we maybe meet a small percentage of the folks we engage with here on the board. Most that I've met in person I end up getting along with well regardless of how it goes on the board. Some I'm sure I would have gotten along with had it not been for the hostility on the board stopping that from ever happening.

Wise words Maxeen, I believe you and I may have crossed paths in the wrong way in the past. Let me take this opportunity to apologize for my part in that and welcome you back.
It's not how you picture it, and it's not exactly how it reads. But you can always make your assumptions. But you know what they say about ASSuming things. As far as the thick skin, well I guess I'm stronger that what I gave myself credit for. Yay, for me.

But Blendiepoo you know. You know how much I loved Big Papa (may he rest in peace). I had no clue he hadn't signed the will before taking him off life support. I miss him sooo much. Why, oh why Big Papa. Why did you forget to sign?! I remember it like just yesterday, you were lying there so peacefully. I was wiping a little drool off the side of your mouth as I began the countdown. If only I'd shown you my "rose buds" one last time, if only I'd taken the time to read the fine print.

I'd be on a helicopter ride to my skybox seats for this weekends Formula 1. But alas, such is life.

**Now accepting applications for Big Papas replacement. Please email me at bigpapa2012@live.com

Out of respect for Big Papa (may he rest in peace) I will finally leave. No, no don't try to stop me. I really must go. Crazy busy week. Some of us have to work for a living. Now, excuse me while I go powder my rose buds... Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1
In the back of my mind I thought about that. My apologies for your struggles. Let this be an olive branch.

I'm not much of a singer so I'll just use yours.

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya
Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Altogether now, Kumbaya.
I think Ms. Lane is right, they all "doth protest too much." I think they really do admire your spirit Leslie, they just hate themselves so much that all they know is anger and jealousy.

To everyone being so negative towards Leslie Lane, please take a long look at yourselves and ask why it is you are so angry in the first place. It seems to me that you all are very dissatisfied with your own lives and are just lashing out.

Ms. Lane has, for the most part, been a positive influence here, except when some of you all have painted her into a corner and forced her to defend herself. I have met her personally and can tell you she really just wants to have a good time. Plus, she is by far, one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. Inside and out.

So stop being angry, there is no need for it. Learn to love yourselves first and everyone else will follow.
Wise words Maxeen, I believe you and I may have crossed paths in the wrong way in the past. Let me take this opportunity to apologize for my part in that and welcome you back. Originally Posted by homer13
In the back of my mind I thought about that. My apologies for your struggles. Let this be an olive branch. Originally Posted by homer13
What The... .????

Homer? Is that you??
I think Ms. Lane is right, they all "doth protest too much." I think they really do admire your spirit Leslie, they just hate themselves so much that all they know is anger and jealousy.

To everyone being so negative towards Leslie Lane, please take a long look at yourselves and ask why it is you are so angry in the first place. It seems to me that you all are very dissatisfied with your own lives and are just lashing out.

Ms. Lane has, for the most part, been a positive influence here, except when some of you all have painted her into a corner and forced her to defend herself. I have met her personally and can tell you she really just wants to have a good time. Plus, she is by far, one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. Inside and out.

So stop being angry, there is no need for it. Learn to love yourselves first and everyone else will follow. Originally Posted by Richard Johnson
Just when I thought I was gonna exit on a good note.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ....................