Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

So I guess well educated Ivy League guys who have a superiority complex and are self described "pricks" have no discipline or control over their own children? Not surprised. Originally Posted by eccielover
He says he’s divorced and has a high powered corporate job. And a Brother who’s 6’8”. I think he fantasizes about LeBron James. His Laker hero!!!! Who he routinely bitchslaps. His lies never end. He’s the definition of a hooker board troll. He couldn’t give you any HoFo because he’s never seen a Ho. Just like TM. For some reason, Lucey, as he’s referred to elsewhere, is starting to post here. For years he’s called the PF a retarded forum. I guess he feels comfortable with the other retards here. He’s been thoroughly exposed as the fraud he is in his prior safe place.
Big guy. Big meltdown.

Flame on, bud!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Big guy. Big meltdown.

Flame on, bud!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Mr. Gaffe don't you think Obummer has made enough money and should share his wealth??
Ignoring
Ignoring Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You were and you weren't and NOW your are...being ignoringant!!
Thank you Mr. Gaffe...YOU DON"T FOOL NOBODY!!
Ignoring.

(Tee hee hee)
Ignoring

(Tee hee hee)
Big guy. Big meltdown.

Flame on, bud!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have meltdowns, then get banned. I simply tell the truth.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So I guess well educated Ivy League guys who have a superiority complex and are self described "pricks" have no discipline or control over their own children? Not surprised. Originally Posted by eccielover
They're kids who just finished their 1st week of going back to school. Of course they're going to be sluggish in the morning their 1st weekend off. I'll wait until they are teenagers to be harsh with them regarding time management on weekends... again, you obviously don't have any children.
Ignoring

(Tee hee hee) Originally Posted by bambino
You have meltdowns, then get banned. I simply tell the truth.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
He gets a 200+ thou a year as a presidents pension. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
200K a year doesn't qualify you for a $15MM house. What happened to the house he had in Hawaii? And DC from where he was going to run his shadow govt?
200K a year doesn't qualify you for a $15MM house. What happened to the house he had in Hawaii? And DC from where he was going to run his shadow govt? Originally Posted by gnadfly

Obama never owned the "Magnum" house. it was purchased about 4 years ago by a friend of his, Marty Nesbitt who happens to be the former treasurer for Obama’s first presidential run. He is currently the chairman of the Barack Obama Foundation, which will build the president’s future library.

rumors that Obama was buying it were due to Nesbitt's purchase. they were false. interestingly. the "Magnum" house has been torn down. looks like the land will be sub-divided into about 10-13 separate houses.

http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Hono...en-Demolished/

the DC house was rented so Obama didn't own it.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/le...-house-photos/

i like the 10 foot wall and gated fencing.

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/barack-and-michelle-obama-new-house-1496264004.jpg?crop=1.00xw:1.0 0xh;0,0&resize=480:*[/IMG]

so besides the rather modest brownstone in Chitown this new property are the only residences the former Muslim Traitor owns. how nice!

They're kids who just finished their 1st week of going back to school. Of course they're going to be sluggish in the morning their 1st weekend off. I'll wait until they are teenagers to be harsh with them regarding time management on weekends... again, you obviously don't have any children. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Are you still here? You ought to return after you mature a bit more.

And, of course, gain some information to share in the forum.
Are you still here? You ought to return after you mature a bit more.

And, of course, gain some information to share in the forum. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your lack of intelligence cracks me up old man. There is no information shared in this forum. Most are stuck with their own views and have picked sides in here. I have yet to read a single post that agreed with the opposite side even if that person had a perfectly logical post.

I don't believe in absolutes. I'm a humble enough man to say "good point" to anyone who makes one. You on the other hand are a bitter old man who would never do the same because you are a simpleton.

Edit: "ought to"? How about we go with "should" and not "ought to" and not talk like a 90 year old redneck
Your lack of intelligence cracks me up old man. There is no information shared in this forum. Most are stuck with their own views and have picked sides in here. I have yet to read a single post that agreed with the opposite side even if that person had a perfectly logical post.

I don't believe in absolutes. I'm a humble enough man to say "good point" to anyone who makes one. You on the other hand are a bitter old man who would never do the same because you are a simpleton.

Edit: "ought to"? How about we go with "should" and not "ought to" and not talk like a 90 year old redneck Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lucas when you make a valid point LL considers that "talking down to him". He fancies himself as some highly intellectual guru. Hes a sad old man. A washed up wannabe Counselor who loves washed up hookers