Independent Catholic Girls

I wonder if the girls are using a validated cleansing procedure between customers?

Otherwise, a gentleman performing DATY may actually lick up some of the previous customers baby butter.

Would this be gay in some way?
a gentleman performing DATY may actually lick up some of the previous customers baby butter.

Would this be gay in some way? Originally Posted by Stangl
yes it would.. there's a scientific term for this.. Involuntary Gay Syndrome (IGS).. not well known or described in the Medical literature. symptoms range on the high end, as feelings of bi-sexuality, and on the low end, a mild desire to experience a "passable" Tranny.

other milder symptoms include a desire to incorporate more yogurt in your diet
I wonder if the girls are using a validated cleansing procedure between customers?

Otherwise, a gentleman performing DATY may actually lick up some of the previous customers baby butter.

Gay in every way!

Naah.

Gay is when you WILLINGLY engage in particular activities of the same sex. If a guy kisses his wife before running off to work, and then 15 minutes later you sneak in and kiss her too, is THAT gay?

I would hope she is cleaning up in between visits. If not, that's just nasty.
Since I have been "Blacked balled over here" I will wander my Blue balls over to my Happy Place and let her enjoy the paid time....
  • BLM69
  • 12-21-2017, 12:41 PM
I'll pass for sure but definitely added you since you asked. Anyone else ? Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You know those DNS list don't work right? It's more like your favorite teddy bear that makes you feel secure at night
  • Groot
  • 12-21-2017, 01:31 PM
Will names be getting mentioned here? I’ll start - Carla Holland-Strange... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Now you're starring in her next YouTube video.
yes it would.. there's a scientific term for this.. Involuntary Gay Syndrome (IGS).. not well known or described in the Medical literature. symptoms range on the high end, as feelings of bi-sexuality, and on the low end, a mild desire to experience a "passable" Tranny.

other milder symptoms include a desire to incorporate more yogurt in your diet Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This is funny. Little belly laugh I did.
You know those DNS list don't work right? It's more like your favorite teddy bear that makes you feel secure at night Originally Posted by BLM69
Of course. There's always some disrespectful asshat who cannot respect that no means no. Much like everything in the hobby, nothing is foolproof... we've come full circle back around to mitigating risk.
As many Times that I could get put on the DNS list...I would have as many take it down. Problem is that its like riding a moped...ITs fun to do but you don't want anyone to see you doing it. BBFS is the same thing...its not new. I laugh at the ones that are just so animate about it saying No NO NO....when they are a HO HO HO and the bottom line is that Money talks.........
As many Times that I could get put on the DNS list...I would have as many take it down. Problem is that its like riding a moped...ITs fun to do but you don't want anyone to see you doing it. BBFS is the same thing...its not new. I laugh at the ones that are just so animate about it saying No NO NO....when they are a HO HO HO and the bottom line is that Money talks......... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Well said. If that rent is due they’ll pretty much do whatever you want. If a girl decides to sell her body for $250 an hour to any stranger I’m guessing her moral standard is already pretty low and she doesn’t have many options other than doing whatever the guy wants.
Hey, Eccie214, which hooker totally broke your heart and turned you into the bitter, mean spirited asshole you have turned into? Sorely disappointed in your blanket statement of us providers. Yea, I'm a part time hooker. This is a VERY SMALL part of my life. How dare you judge me and my morals or any other lady here. How about you take a break for a bit. Obviously the hobby isn't working out in your favor. Nothing says pathetic like a woman bashing, barebacking John.
Hey, Eccie214, which hooker totally broke your heart and turned you into the bitter, mean spirited asshole you have turned into? Sorely disappointed in your blanket statement of us providers. Yea, I'm a part time hooker. This is a VERY SMALL part of my life. How dare you judge me and my morals or any other lady here. How about you take a break for a bit. Obviously the hobby isn't working out in your favor. Nothing says pathetic like a woman bashing, barebacking John. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
What she said!!!!!!!! Kendall4U, you are my hero. This woman has a better moral compass than most of you turds have even contemplated.
See, I was told that exposing myself to getms from multiple partners via kissing would be a bad idea during chemo.. so, despite the fact that it damn near financially ruined me, I took myself OFF the hobby for the past 6 months, with 2 more off months to come.

If I'd do that for my health, what would make you think that I'd bareback some dude because he flashed money in my face or rent was due?

I guess the bigger point is.. with so many ladies willing or openly offering... why would you even pursue someone who wasn't interested in BBFS if that was your thing? That's what I don't get the most.
You would gobble down Chung and BLM at the same time if giving the opportunity, you ain't fooling no one in here. Originally Posted by BLM69
((Now~now))
My ears perked up on that!

:that sounds like a threatening good time!

~>Both in my mouth simultaneously<~

My last bucket list item: "my dayum unicorn"

Bring them both to me,
if you dare!