Coolest Providers

I think IBJ is one of the coolest. I could easily see hanging by the pool with her & a margarita. She's a First Team All-American Smart Ass. You gotta love that.
Remeber the post about favorite music a while back? Her response was classic, "I just suck dick. If you don't like it, get your dick sucked somewhere else." That still makes me laugh.
And speaking of (ample) ass, she's got a generous bottom and knows how to use it.
That's my 2 cents
Im what you call a new hobbiest...lol. But as of now Id have to say my fav are tammy, tara, & addison. All made me feel at home & all had grerat sence of humors!
Since I have met only two ECCIE ladies I will be conducting auditions soon. I need to see at least three more before I can give a fair vote. Any volunteers? Originally Posted by Hardallnight
Hardallnight, I am the coolest girl around hands down.
  • JnR82
  • 04-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Hardallnight, I am the coolest girl around hands down. Originally Posted by ~casey~
I agree with you.
I have also one meet two of the Ladies here:

M A X - very cool

Lana - a living sweetheart of a gal and WAY Cool!

Cool and would really Love to Meet! Fawn and Hotlipps!
bella_bee87 - I am new and she was able to put me at ease. True girl-next-door.

I think she goes by Lauren at Mint now.

First Post!!!
Kama DFW has to be the most enjoyable person to hang with. Always entertaining, witty, smart, a true class act , always something new happening and she can one for one me drinking.
Im what you call a new hobbiest...lol. But as of now Id have to say my fav are tammy, tara, & addison. All made me feel at home & all had grerat sence of humors! Originally Posted by kind_mike
Thank you And thanks to everybody else that said my name. I think yall are pretty cool yourselves.
damn! This is a dallas thread. Sorry, newbie mistake which I am sure wont be my last. If you do get a chance to go to Austin, Bella bee is a great girl. As far as Dallas goes, I have not seen any, but have spoken with a few through email.
PrincessAshley -- total sweethart
Khloe Cruise -- naughty and nice
I have met so many cool chicks at socials so I better limit myself to those I have seen BCD and are still active.

Fawn - maybe the coolest person I know and you can not have a better friend
MarieLynn - The sweetest girl in the world and VERY cool, way cooler than me
Lana - Anyone with that tattoo has to very cool
Vnurse - Anyone that comfortable with herself is cool
Red Headed Julie - Cool and clam and will ware you out
UTR ATF - Massively cool, smart, quick and funny. Did I mention she is smoking hot?

Coolest I have not seen yet - VIXEN
damn! This is a dallas thread. Sorry, newbie mistake which I am sure wont be my last. If you do get a chance to go to Austin, Bella bee is a great girl. As far as Dallas goes, I have not seen any, but have spoken with a few through email.
PrincessAshley -- total sweethart
Khloe Cruise -- naughty and nice Originally Posted by Benwashere

Yep, Khloe Cruise is my ATF.
thanks surge, u know ur one of my all time favs!!! an original, u know me from the beginning baby lol oh and ill be back next week u better come see me! xoxox miss you
I'm sure every woman mentioned in this thread is cool, but I would be remiss if I didn't add Yoko's name here. I have seen her many times over the past few years and have a great time every time.

She has this skill at making a guy feel really comfortable. I'm sure it starts with her beauty, but the truth is there are lots of attractive women around. I believe there are 2 things that make her so cool. She has this neat combination of kindness and intelligence. Yoko is really sweet and very smart. I learn something every time I spend time with her. What a great - and cool - woman she is.

SL
1. Autumn Springs - Very laid back and easy to talk to!
2. Ashley Apple - Truly friendly and again...easy to talk to.
3. TNT Kelly - Nicest provider I've met!
4. Parker - Very friendly and accommodating
tara evans is very cool indeed. you add that to her gorgeous face and physique, it's a no-brainer.