Fair is fair: Make it right

Legman is going about this patiently. Giving us the heads-up, giving Kandy the opportunity to make right and there are still guys who act like they are impervious to a woman's charms (ironic considering they're in the habit of paying for pussy) and trying to bust his chops over this.

The men that were considered to not be subject to a woman's influence were usually chosen because they were castrated.

I applaud Legman and hope more come forward if this happens to them.
Why do you waste time when you do not name the person?
Why do you waste time when you do not name the person? Originally Posted by blaeese
You tell him blaeese! Give it to him good, and whatever you do, don't stop to actually read the thread.
Don't sweat it Bizz. I admit my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor at times and coincidentally used Silly Putty as my name on an email. But I can tell you one damn thing:

Some really sweet Southern ladies have got PMs coming in and when this is all said and done, a little gentleman will reap some rewards for not being out to crush the offending party which was never wanted anyway.
Seems I wasn't fair after all and should have taken into account the discounts I received for the agreed upon overnight session and another one months ago. I also was not patient enough and should have waited. I would have been rewarded for it had I done so. And being a wimpy 'girl' posting on ECCIE this way proves I was/am not a friend nor really a person who cared.

That's the point of view from other side of the story.

So... this drama has to end. Again I'm forced to realize I don't belong here. This is her world, her profession. In her view I just took advantage of her.

My last thing to say is all I needed or wanted was a call or an apology but seems neither was warranted from the other point of view.

I'll call it a done deal.
I have no fuckin clue what that last post was supposed to mean legman.
Good... means you're still sane.
Legman... step away from the keyboard babe
A provider should call legman pretending to be Kandy and apologize so he stops his incessant whining.
As i am just reading this post i feel i should respond now. First the mention of Gus paying to retrieve my car from the impound after it was stolen, the money was given to me on the day of my birthday and he stated it was a gift. later down the timeline I asked him if he wanted to just stay the night with me after our 1hr session and he paid no more, i did this to show my appreciation. My overnight rate is 1000, what a discount. Over the months that I have known him we found many things in common in our lives, even with him being 40 yrs older than me, i do look at him as a friend as we can relate. He has told me many times to not treat him as a client but as a friend and that he will always be a shoulder to lean on, he truly is a great person. He has know of the problems in my life as they unfolded and i talked with him about it like he wanted. He also was there for me when I had urgent situations that required money, which i was not able to make, as it has been very slow for 2 months now. so then I sharred another over night with him and to the money he had given me it was still short of my posted rates, but I didnt care because I knew he would be there for me when I needed someone the most and I knew this because of all the long letter he sent to me via eccie pm, p411, text, email and my websites contact form, about how much he was in love with me. Now the final time he gave me $410, I did fuck him and told him that I would see him in a few days, since then my child has had a birthday, I have had classes and meeting and ect.. to solve all the issues currently on my hands and /i was involved in a car accident with injury. And all gus can think about is why its taking me so long to get him off. Im dissappointed about this situation, aned im unsure of how to mend it, and honestly its the least of my problems. I dont want to say he has been selfish beacuse he was there for me but he has not been understanding or patient. Any advise or opinions on this matter would be greatly appreciatied.

ps. sorry if any misspelled words or incorrect grammer as i typed fast while somewhat frustrated.
Aesop would be proud of you Kandy. You killed the goose that laid the golden eggs.

Gus wants to get off what, once a week? Every two weeks? Whatever. Just figure out a frequency and stick to it. Even surprise him with a bonus nut once or twice a month.

It's not rocket science sweetie. Just find a few more guys like Gus and you will survive the slow times. Keep being flaky and full of drama, and unreliable, you won't.
When have I been flakey, I gave gus for time for fun than any other provider would have with the amount he paid, I assume that is why he states he fell in love with me because he got special treatment. If anyone belives that I was wrong in this situation please share your opinions maybe I may lean from my mistakes if I made any.
When have I been flakey, I gave gus for time for fun than any other provider would have with the amount he paid, I assume that is why he states he fell in love with me because he got special treatment. If anyone belives that I was wrong in this situation please share your opinions maybe I may lean from my mistakes if I made any. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I am on Kelly's side in this...she had gone above and beyond what had been expected in numerous cases, I would think that enough equity would have been built up that Legman could have waited an extended time period before calling her out. Sometimes things happen and a persons first instinct is not to check their PM right away.

I have loaned people money before knowing full well that I would never see that money again in my life. Sometimes it is better to help someone out in need than to satisfy your own wants and desires.
When have I been flakey, I gave gus for time for fun than any other provider would have with the amount he paid, I assume that is why he states he fell in love with me because he got special treatment. If anyone belives that I was wrong in this situation please share your opinions maybe I may lean from my mistakes if I made any. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Go back and read his original post. You gave him a quickie on Jan 23rd and he generously deducted $200 off a $410 loan. I think he was expecting you to spend some time with him last weekend, but you cut off communication. Perhaps if you had been more communicative he would have waited a few more days before posting.
And that weekend was my childs birthday I think that comes before this hobby