THE LEFT @ WAR WITH ISREAL AND THE CRUMBLING OF THE DEMS

20 of those scum are not a threat nor do they have power.
Like Omar Pelosi

Those 2 pose a threat to national security and our interests.

They are America’s enemy Originally Posted by Dickey9090
People like you are Americas enemy.
20 of those scum are not a threat nor do they have power.
Like Omar Pelosi

Those 2 pose a threat to national security and our interests.

They are America’s enemy Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Im extending an Olive branch Dick. How bout this. Lets go get some conservative pussy. Ive had so much pussy in my life I need to shake it up a bit. Now Im not letting a chick do a pee tape like Donald did but its time for something wild. How about you fuck Candace Owens, ( since I don't fuck blacks) and Ill tear up some Jewish pussy. I think that will do more for race relations than anything panty boy Jared could ever do. What do you say Dick. Since Ive got lots of money and you don't Ill even pay for the whores
Same thing they do about antisemitism in the Republican Party. What a silly question.

Your very use of the term “Jew haters” indicates you are one of them, df.

Pity you can’t even see that.

Who’s screaming the loudest that the Democratic Party is anti-Semitic?

This fucking guy!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

your hot link doesn't work.
That would be your namesake Little Hitler. Why do you hate the Jewish people? Why do you hate Israel? Shameful.

When Jews think of the GOP they remember another white nationalist who came to power about 70 years ago. Originally Posted by themystic
Damn Little Hitler - you hate black people too. You are a racist.
Why do you hate black people? Did your momma teach you to do that? Shame on her.

Im extending an Olive branch Dick. How bout this. Lets go get some conservative pussy. Ive had so much pussy in my life I need to shake it up a bit. Now Im not letting a chick do a pee tape like Donald did but its time for something wild. How about you fuck Candace Owens, ( since I don't fuck blacks) and Ill tear up some Jewish pussy. I think that will do more for race relations than anything panty boy Jared could ever do. What do you say Dick. Since Ive got lots of money and you don't Ill even pay for the whores Originally Posted by themystic
Damn Little Hitler - you hate black people too. You are a racist.
Why do you hate black people? Did your momma teach you to do that? Shame on her. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

one could say the same for YR.

he accused me of being "anti-jew"......

all because i used the word "anti-jew"?????

he's a laugh riot.