Can Providers and Hobbyists be JUST FRIENDS?

All things are possible!

Everyone should know what they can tolerate, want, and/or expect. Don't beat around the bush or go around confused about these things. Communication is key in EVERY relationship. It's only awkward if ya make it awkward. Don't take things for granted. Be clear on the lines of each aspect of the relationship.

For instance, I hug and kiss my friends, both ladies and gents, but I don't normally rub seductively or flirt in a certain manner as I do when I am in sexy mode. I don't appreciate my guy friends groping and grabbing when we are "just" hanging out for lunch or something. Friends with benefits, don't pay the bills. You came as a client, p4p is our situation in that area of our relationship. If ya wanna date, call me up and ask. If I feel the same, than sure, but still don't just assume ur getting laid, cause I don't have sex for food, or even a night out on the town. If You're genuine and want a dating situation, you're gonna have to prove it to me, and understand why that would be. Lotsa guys already trying to stick their hands in our pocket, don't push the free nooky thing....ijs. Real Guy Friends don't have expectations and while they may wanna fool around, they respect it's my money maker!

Other ladies will have a total different outlook than I do. It's why Communication is Key.
I don't know shit , but think sooner later the provider is going to need a loan, and the guy is going to want some bareback.
Maximilyen, Like what you said.

Hidaka, omg lol but I'm sure it is true for so many smh
I don't know shit , but think sooner later the provider is going to need a loan, and the guy is going to want some bareback. Originally Posted by Hidaka
I wonder if his bareback request would still get reported.

Or would he accuse her of robbing him blind when she demands some monies at the last min? Hmm...see? this is why it's just too complicated. Better to just keep the boundaries up! lol
I've had sex with girls I became friends with first.
I've become friends with girls I've had sex with first.
The girls who I became friends with first are still friends, even though we don't have sex.
The girls I've had sex with first before we became friends, I rarely hear from, but I still consider them friends.
  • mm03
  • 01-20-2015, 06:08 PM
Oh Slim....you know my story.

I had to walk away. I do miss that little redhead though.

mm
If money is being exchanged you're not friends. That's business.
I STILL say yes.

But I prefer it when the "just" part is removed from the equation. I want the fun stuff along with the friendship part.
  • S-Man
  • 01-21-2015, 09:52 PM
If money is being exchanged you're not friends. That's business. Originally Posted by whatever314
So you could never be friends with your doctor, lawyer, mechanic, hair stylist, bartender, etc.

Years ago, I heard a story of a guy who was notorious for befriending women for the sole purpose of being FWB.
I'm like the opposite of you. I'm in love with many of them but don't tell them!
I suspect they figure it out - but we don't talk about it!
Plus, I always pay for their time, and get over my undying love every time. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm in love for about 10 to 20 minutes with all the providers I've been with and will be with. Sometimes I'm in love for just 124 seconds but in love with none the less.
With me it lasts almost a week
I wonder if his bareback request would still get reported.

Or would he accuse her of robbing him blind when she demands some monies at the last min? Hmm...see? this is why it's just too complicated. Better to just keep the boundaries up! lol Originally Posted by Slim.
Yep, I'm with slim.

Keep it simple. No friends. No social acquaintance. It's business. It's our drug. You are our providers of that drug. Keep your head straight. Strange things do happen when mixing male and female in such a provocative situation, however, the end game paints a potential picture of disaster. The relationship is born in something a bit unnatural. And please don't be so simple minded to tell me, "but sex is natural", I'll vomit and think you an idiot. Sorry for my bluntness. I'll still luv ya but think you clueless.
Friends? Heck, I'm your lover, well, maybe for about 10 to 20 mins. Then my interest wavers a bit. But give me 20 minutes and I'll want to be your luva again. LOL
With me it lasts almost a week Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
With me, oh about 20 minutes max. LOL

Sorry, I'm just f---ing with ya Luke. You know I'm a fan. ;-)
Yep, I'm with slim.

Keep it simple. No friends. No social acquaintance. It's business. It's our drug. You are our providers of that drug. Keep your head straight. Strange things do happen when mixing male and female in such a provocative situation, however, the end game paints a potential picture of disaster. The relationship is born in something a bit unnatural. And please don't be so simple minded to tell me, "but sex is natural", I'll vomit and think you an idiot. Sorry for my bluntness. I'll still luv ya but think you clueless. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Yes! Exactly. We are like your Walter White. And you are like the cartels. We provide you with what you need and ww both go our seperate ways. And as we all know from watching Breaking Bad, none of those guys became friends just because they were in the same business. It just can't happen. Period. Both parties will expected to be compensated for their time one way or another.

Even if something did progress, the relationship wouldn't be a healthy one. I feel like it would be hardfor the two to trust each other. No way in hell.