It may be time to take your family out of New York City.

Have you become the cheerleader for hate lexie?
Black Panther leader says buy (?) guns and learn to shoot. I guess that race war that Timmie doesn't believe in has at least one supporter. And his name be Shabazz

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2014/...-to-gun-range/
Black Panther leader says buy (?) guns and learn to shoot. I guess that race war that Timmie doesn't believe in has at least one supporter. And his name be Shabazz

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2014/...-to-gun-range/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't you support the right to own guns? As long as they are legal they have just as much right to own and shoot as you do. Never thought JD would be a gun grabber.
  • Old-T
  • 01-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Not a gun grabber, just in favor of gun redistribution. While I might question anyone who advocates the common citizen getting armed and learning how to use a gun, it seems some here are all about in favor of people being armed if and only if they belong yo the correct political splinter groups.

Odd how almost everyone's principles are situational, no matter what they claim.
They all anybody who suggest any changes in gun legislation "gun grabbers."

Typical of the intelligentsia on the right.
Don't you support the right to own guns? As long as they are legal they have just as much right to own and shoot as you do. Never thought JD would be a gun grabber. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle

Notice that little question mark behind the word "buy"? There is a reason for that as I suspect a number of Shabazz's followers will actually steal their new weapons. You see, convicted felons can't legally buy weapons. Before you say that I think that black people are convicted felons you need to get it right, I think that many black MUSLIMS are convicted felons. Anyway, they used to be until Eric Holder started letting them go.
Don't you support the right to own guns? As long as they are legal they have just as much right to own and shoot as you do. Never thought JD would be a gun grabber. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle

I guess you missed my definition of what a gungrabber is.
and now, JDIdiot, turn the thread into a race discussion ... Just because you can't take it any other direction.

You're pathetic JDIdiot. pa-thet-ic!
Exactly what new law would have prevented this tragedy had it been in effect?
Have you become the cheerleader for hate lexie? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. Here is the head cheerleader for hate:

The sick little fucker does it in "the name of God" too!

In every family there is always that one idiot brother who is a racist

or how about this

one of these things just doesn't belong, can you guess which one?
Notice that little question mark behind the word "buy"? There is a reason for that as I suspect a number of Shabazz's followers will actually steal their new weapons. You see, convicted felons can't legally buy weapons. Before you say that I think that black people are convicted felons you need to get it right, I think that many black MUSLIMS are convicted felons. Anyway, they used to be until Eric Holder started letting them go. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, care to provide credible information to back any of your claims? It shouldn't be to hard for someone with your IQ.

In every family there is always that one idiot brother who is a racist

or how about this

one of these things just doesn't belong, can you guess which one? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm guessing you are the idiot brother in your family.
JD, care to provide credible information to back any of your claims? It shouldn't be to hard for someone with your IQ Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
, or lack thereof.
JD, care to provide credible information to back any of your claims? It shouldn't be to hard for someone with your IQ. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
I don't think you understand the difference between a claim (advancing the notion that something is true) and an opinion (advancing an idea that something MAY be true). I made no claim. Notice where I said "I think" instead of "we know".

FYI, I'm the brother with college diplomas. The other brother is the truck driver.