WHAT IS THE GANGBANG SCENE IN DALLAS?

I saw another thread where a guy had set some of these up. He said the best way to ensure a good show is to have guys sign up and PAY ahead of time. Even if they only pay half up front - talking at least a few days or more ahead of time - it ensures you know who is coming and how many. If guys are serious, they'll pay. This helps with planning, room reservations, and any no shows lose their deposit. Originally Posted by ethorn

This is 100% accurate. One GB I did was pre-pay only and it was the only one where I didn't have to invite double the attendees. Of course no one wants to lose their hard earned money!
  • lvprg
  • 10-20-2016, 11:21 AM
I am interested!!! Let me know if this gets put together!!
Femi darling i would love to be involved with anything that includes your sexy ass. And to milfy you are right some guys just love head and that is why I a THE HEAD DR. The one thing i love to do and enjoy it. So ladies lets make this happen.
For the record...I'm also interested in contributing my share and belong in the "4+ pop" category.
Interested as well!
Guys we will post when getting it together!!
Anastasia you will be included as well as Milfy and need to include Natalie as well since she is a very open "anything goes" 3 hole slut)

Guitarguy you need to take my 4 pop challenge!!!!