Tasting your own cum?

Wow, I so agree. As we get older and mature, we realize what we like or what we would like to explore. I like going down on my SO after I cum. Turns her on like crazy. Do most women like this or not? Originally Posted by jocurious
I know I do.. I love to go down on my SO, afterward. She is much younger than me, and at times I think she is still a little shy about this.
Tiffany..you are going to have to hand out numbers....I have got to hook up with you the next time I get to OKC, Lawton or Chickasha....snowballs...I hope i don't have to wait until winter!
damn Tiff--I wanna marry you!!!!!!
Not many guys are comfortable with playing with another guy present let alone eating their cum. Originally Posted by Shackle
As wild as I like to get, tasting my own cum hasn't happened yet. It had always been taboo to me. I recently participated in a MFM and the husband insisted that I cum in his wife. He liked to watch more than anything else. After I finished with her and went to go wash up, I walked back into the room to find him on clean up duty. It initially grossed me out, but after seeing them a few more times, I was used to it so to speak and the shock value has worn off. I would entertain tasting my own now but it just hasn't happened yet. Any gals out there want to take my cherry?
it is erotic as hell when commanded to lick it off Her feet, Her ass, Her tits, Out of a cup She forced me to cum into, the possibilities are almost endless ....

It seems that most guys, after they cum, tend to let down and fall a little bit out of the sub-space. Nothing like a good "lick it up" command to get me right back where i need to be....

But strangely, not all Women who claim to be Dominant realize this.

in fact, i am still searching for someone here in H-town who understands that without me having to educate Her.
sctongue4fun--my kinda guy!!!!!

Cum in your ear

While in the middle of intercourse one evening, the man unexpectedly tells his wife, "let me cum in your ear."

She replys, "No way! What if i become deaf?"

"Impossible" the man replies back, "I've cum in your mouth a million times and you never shut the fuck up."
I have eaten a woman out after I came in her -- found it very sexy, but then again I always find it sexy to have DATY. I also love a woman that will DFK with me after I have gone down on her, it is quite a turn on.
a girl made you jack off while aiming at your open mouth and if you didn't make the goal, she flipped you over and fucks you with a strap-on?
Uh, that would definitely improve my aim . . .
Uh, that would definitely improve my aim . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
You swallow, we DFK and I'm so turned on, I need another round of DATY.
a girl made you jack off while aiming at your open mouth and if you didn't make the goal, she flipped you over and fucks you with a strap-on? Originally Posted by anova444
the strap on wouldn't do much for me but if I was made to lick up what not get in your mouth, well that sounds fun. Would love to swap it back and forth with ya.
You swallow, we DFK and I'm so turned on, I need another round of DATY. Originally Posted by anova444
My second-favorite acronym . . . (the second one you mentioned)
...What's your favorite acronym, Slowhand49???
I have been away for awhile; glad to see this thread still moving. Got to realize one of my fantasies of cumming on a womans breasts; she lay there massaging it in, and said, " look, I am fingerpainting!" I leaned in to lick my cum off of her nipples and watching her excitement of what I was doing was a huge turn on for us both.

Analisa, you have touched on my next fantasy of being bent into position to jack off into my mouth ( I am very bendable! ) while the lady enters me with a strap on. Such a great fantasy hoping for reality........
...What's your favorite acronym, Slowhand49??? Originally Posted by anova444
Starts with a B . . .