Fox News and Kamala Harris

Oh, I watched it.

Baier incessantly interrupted so an answer couldn't be given. .. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Actually, he interrupted so an answer COULD be given. How else do you stop her from filibustering the entire interview with non-answers?

Put yourself in Baier's shoes. If you let her babble on, you never hear an answer. If you redirect her back to the original question, you get accused of being rude. Fuck that. Bret's a real journalist. He did the right thing.
Oh, I watched it.

Baier incessantly interrupted so as an answer couldn't be given. If he would have kept his mouth quiet, he could have challenged her answer. nothing mean about keeping your pie hole shut.

The "lie" is you making reference to people at work affecting the ratings. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Harris was rambling and changing the subject on a basic question. Only a total fool thought she was going to actually say anything worth while
My guess is those response are ingrained in her because of her former occupation as a lawyer/prosecutor. Just like Hillary Clinton, lawyers respond to questions like a legal proceeding. It definitely requires an interviewer with a certain degree of knowledge to get a great interview. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Perhaps so but look how well that worked out for Clinton. If people are on the fence, they need something to push them over it. IMO, she has given them nothing but the exact same shit in all of her interviews. People want to hear more details from her, and she refuses to give it to them. She claims to be the underdog in the race, so she should act like one. Instead, to me, she is like watching a gerbil running on a wheel and going nowhere when I hear her speak now.

She has all of the financial resources and pretty much everything else she needs to win this election. What she doesn't have is enough substance to win this election IMO. I wouldn't have thought that a few weeks ago but now I do because nothing has changed with her vague and boring delivery.
Perhaps so but look how well that worked out for Clinton. If people are on the fence, they need something to push them over it. IMO, she has given them nothing but the exact same shit in all of her interviews. People want to hear more details from her, and she refuses to give it to them. She claims to be the underdog in the race, so she should act like one. Instead, to me, she is like watching a gerbil running on a wheel and going nowhere when I hear her speak now.

She has all of the financial resources and pretty much everything else she needs to win this election. What she doesn't have is enough substance to win this election. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

quite right. the problem with lawyers is that they are used to asking questions .. not answering them.

and Harris seems programmed to say only one reply ... "Let me be clear .. I'm not Trump"

she'll lose because she refuses to answer even the most basic question.
Harris was rambling and changing the subject on a basic question. Only a total fool thought she was going to actually say anything worth while Originally Posted by farmstud60
Like the fool at the network who booked her, or the millions of fools who keep Fox News on all day and all night?

You need to be more,specific, amigo!
quite right. the problem with lawyers is that they are used to asking questions .. not answering them.

and Harris seems programmed to say only one reply ... "Let me be clear .. I'm not Trump"

she'll lose because she refuses to answer even the most basic question. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
She’ll be our president because she’s not Trump.

As such, she will go down in history as the person who saved the nation from collapse.

That’s precisely who we need now.
She’ll be our president because she’s not Trump.

As such, she will go down in history as the person who saved the nation from collapse.

That’s precisely who we need now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
did Harris ever once give a direct answer to a direct question?

Nope.

who was panicking and waving off the interview to end? not Bret Baier. her campaign wanted her to stop.

ask yerself why? "IF" she was doing so great being "brave" against the "Meanie "Bret Baier"? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Does the orange one? Best direct response of late from him was "I have concepts of a plan" in reference to ACA. Guy has had nearly a decade to complete a comprehensive plan. Love how y'all give a hall pass to his endless off point ramblings but you'll be hypocritical of the other side.

And where did I say Bret was mean? I only stated she didn't complain about the interview. I would be a hypocrite if I said she whined about it like your boy does everything.

Actually, he interrupted so an answer COULD be given. How else do you stop her from filibustering the entire interview with non-answers?

Put yourself in Baier's shoes. If you let her babble on, you never hear an answer. If you redirect her back to the original question, you get accused of being rude. Fuck that. Bret's a real journalist. He did the right thing. Originally Posted by lustylad
And the Big Cheato rambling about windmills, whales, flush toilets is not anwering directly?

See statement above about giving donny a hall pass and holding a whole other set of criteria for others.

Harris was rambling and changing the subject on a basic question. Only a total fool thought she was going to actually say anything worth while Originally Posted by farmstud60

See above for the melange one.

Now, no one has given a link to where I asked for an interview with trump where, as someone stated, "... he interrupted so an answer COULD be given. How else do you stop him from filibustering the entire interview with non-answers?"

Still waiting.

She has all of the financial resources and pretty much everything else she needs to win this election. What she doesn't have is enough substance to win this election IMO. I wouldn't have thought that a few weeks ago but now I do because nothing has changed with her vague and boring delivery. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

You are correct on that. Lawyers respond differently to questions than normal people. As do people in the intelligence community. And I can see how it would turn people off.

Was watching Lincoln the other night. Had to do the double with Birth of a Nation as the first movie. Licoln, being a lawyer himself, surely had the same issues. But I like how they portrayed the guy in handling a country divided like we seem to be today.

And the opening and closing with Defense Sec Gates had pretty good insight about such divisions in our country.