Does Dementia Joe jerk off before his afternoon nap

Only brasil can fix it.
This may be the dumbest thread in the history of ECCIE. Originally Posted by brasil
Thank you for your contribution.
More brasil = problems solved.
Z what the hell are you talking about.

Covers both semesters of any first year course?

No idea what this sentence could possibly even mean. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
N. Thanks for confirming you never attended college by admitting, along with some other 'college challenged' members here, you are clueless in knowing what a Freshman 101-102 level course is.
N. Thanks for confirming you never attended college by admitting, along with some other 'college challenged' members here, you are clueless in knowing what a Freshman 101-102 level course is. Originally Posted by Zollner
To that, I can only utter the following:

Huh????? Originally Posted by Zollner
N. Thanks for confirming you never attended college by admitting, along with some other 'college challenged' members here, you are clueless in knowing what a Freshman 101-102 level course is. Originally Posted by Zollner
I guess in college they teach you what the words mean but don't explain the relationship between them or how to put them in the traditional order?

Or maybe there's some other way to describe your unbelievably awkward sentence?
Will Dementia Joe nap through the upcoming race riots that Auntie Maxine is making it her business to irresponsibly incite?

As SUPERTRUMP says - Auntie Maxine is an extraordinarily low iq person.

Drunk Nancy defending these extremely dangerous remarks made by the least situationally aware idiot in the history of idiots.
Maxine is the black version of Jane Fonda , heck, even the same hairstyle !
Or maybe there's some other way to describe your unbelievably awkward sentence? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
N, guess for backup when you have no answer, best to go into some trumpesque style diversion like your chubby bud taught you....LOL
Z the idea of posting my educational background on a whore board is beyond childish.

Also, how easy would it be to lie?

Normal people allow their ideas, expressed in language, to speak for themselves.

By this observable measure, I'm pretty comfortable with the way I have represented myself.

If I were you, I would be less comfortable, although as I've said many times you post cartoons exceptionally well.

You also make at least as much sense as Dementia Joe, the moron.
Z Well they always say a picture is worth a thousand words.
Just trying to keep in simple for the poorly educated amongst us who could never get into college.
Maxine is the black version of Jane Fonda , heck, even the same hairstyle ! Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
I think she bears a striking resemblance to Geraldine Jones.....
I think she bears a striking resemblance to Geraldine Jones..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Flip Wilson 😂
She also looks like George Jefferson's mother.
I guess in college they teach you what the words mean but don't explain the relationship between them or how to put them in the traditional order?

Or maybe there's some other way to describe your unbelievably awkward sentence? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Well daffy don trumped all that and more, yet you still adore don the dunce.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftpc4fwcDfk